19th December 2019, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete my final year B.Tech while doing government job?

I'm studying final year B.Tech and I got government job in AP Sachivalayam recruitment process. Can I have the chance to complete my graduation? I already joined in job. Please provide me the better and satisfactorily answer.

17th February 2022, 03:21 PM
ANJALI BHANDARE

Default Re: Is it possible to complete my final year B.Tech while doing government job?

Hey, Since you have already got a government job that means you are good in studies and managed to study for the government exams along with engineering syllabus so I am sure you will be able to manage your job along with your studies and since I am also a b.tech student I know In b.tech you only have to study before a month for your semesters and try to take your friends help for assignments and stuff rest you will be able to manage. Wish you all the very best ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?