7th May 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How to complete third year B.Sc while selected for the government job?

Hello everyone. I have completed my graduation (B.Sc.) 2nd year from a college affiliated to kanpur university and fortunately selected for the revenue accountant in Tahseel. Now I am under training. Then how can I complete my graduation 3rd year while working in government job. Otherwise my 2 years of graduation will be ruin. Please give some advice.!!

10th May 2017, 05:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete third year B.Sc while selected for the government job?

As you have already secured a government job, there is a choice left with you whether to continue studies or not. It is you to choose whether you to pursue Graduation completely or not as there is a government job in your hand.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, I suggest you to pursue or complete the remaining year's of Graduation in correspondence mode.

The only way you can approach in order to complete Graduation is doing Graduation in distance mode. So I suggest you to continue to join your Government job first and later on you can apply for completing Graduation in correspondence mode.

There are many colleges in India offering courses in correspondence mode. So you don't need to worry about continuing your studies and for now I suggest you to concentrate on Joining formalities and then you may think about doing Graduation as there an option to pursue further.
10th May 2017, 06:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete third year B.Sc while selected for the government job?

Yes, you can pursue your last year of bachelor's degree while doing government job. If you find any problem in pursuing the degree due to government job, you can seek one year leave for academic reason.

Generally, state and central government give one year academic leave if a candidate has been selected in job or you can avail same relaxation on medical grounds.
10th May 2017, 08:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to the complete the 3rd year in correspondence mode, if you want to continue your government job training. You can get permission for pursuing graduation in regular, only after joining, if there is any such provision.

Most of the government organisation don't give leave for regular studies. Hence, distance mode is the only possible way, that also, if university permits.
12th August 2019, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my BA 2nd year in regular mode and I got government job in railway ,how can I complete my 3rd year. Please reply I am so worried about it. Please help me
1st October 2019, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year engineering student now I got a central government job . Is there any way to complete my engineering degree while going with government job.please reply me
26th February 2020, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in bsc computers i got central government job how i have to complete my degree
12th September 2020, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I got admissioned for my bsc degree in 2015 but i got enrolled in Indian Army in 2017 but after completing my training I just gave my back paper in 2018-19 and cleared the exam is my certificates are valid or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?