27th March 2011, 10:34 PM
ARUNRAMKUMAR

Am I eligible for any government job while doing final year B.Arch? How to get a Government Job?

i am studying engineering (2007-2011) barch.still, i am having a year.whether ,i am eligible for any government exam.how to enter the gov job

28th March 2011, 06:55 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any government job while doing final year B.Arch? How to get a Government Job?

You can apply when you are in the final year. But you need to have completed the course at the time of joining. So preferably start appearing for the tests when you are in the final semester. Whenever there is a vacancy in any Government organisations there will be a notification for the same. You must check the notification carefully before applying.
28th March 2011, 07:23 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Am I eligible for any government job while doing final year B.Arch? How to get a Government Job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARUNRAMKUMAR View Post
i am studying engineering (2007-2011) barch.still, i am having a year.whether ,i am eligible for any government exam.how to enter the gov job
Dear friend yes you are eligible for give the all exam because you pased college after some days.............

that's why there is so much exam for B.TECH final year and you are eligible to give all government exam ...........

that's why for it you should fill-up the form.............
28th March 2011, 01:43 PM
Niklesh92

Default Re: Am I eligible for any government job while doing final year B.Arch? How to get a Government Job?

ya u are eligible the criteria is that u shd ve a degree..and u ve to appearfor UPSC examz...all d best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?