26th March 2011, 04:14 AM
amoodi_649

Is it possible to continue high secondary in India after doing secondary studies in Saudi Arabia?

Hello
Q regarding CBSE

My cousin has been studying in Saudia Arabia since LKG and presently she is in 9th standard(CBSE). Her parents are bit worried about her continuation of studies in India. They want her to complete her 10th(CBSE) in saudia then do 11th and 12th(CBSE) in india.
So i wanted to know if its possible to do like this.

bcoz i heard if ur doing 10th in saudia then u cannot continue 11th 12th in india
i dont know how much it is

plz help

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  2. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  3. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  4. Whether a candidate of Saudi Arabia is treated as an NRI to study 11th in India?
  5. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  6. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  7. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  8. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  9. List of best distance universities of Saudi Arabia? Which type of scholarships are available here for foreign students? -- [New]
  10. List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course
  11. If I study 12th under CBSE in Saudi Arabia then am I eligible to write EAMCET exam of Andhra Pradesh?
  12. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  13. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  14. Admission in schools of Mumbai is possible for student from Saudi Arabia?
  15. Refer me some consultancies which will help me get a job as Dental Hygienist in Kingdome of Saudi Arabia
  16. EAMCET for a student outside of Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I continue my studies in B.F.A? I've done my higher secondary education and diploma in Fashion designing
  18. MANUU branches in Saudi Arabia?
23rd July 2011, 05:10 PM
0nitesh

Default Re: Is it possible to continue high secondary in India after doing secondary studies in Saudi Arabia?

no its not important.
23rd July 2011, 06:28 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to continue high secondary in India after doing secondary studies in Saudi Arabia?

yes it is possible for the child to continue their studies in 11 after the studies of 10th in saudi

there is some little formalities in the case but it is possible

for your complete convience iam giving you cbse website

www.cbse.nic.in

you have to quiere the authorities about the documents needed for the admission of student in indian school

bye
14th January 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

who will be considered as NRI students? whether they can go for merit seats if got good rank in the entrance or they have to opt only NRI seats? please explain in details because NRI seats will cost more which many people cannot afford?
27th January 2012, 03:12 PM
Rapchik007

yes it is possible for the child to continue their studies in 11 after the studies of 10th in saudi

there is some little formalities in the case but it is possible

for your complete convience iam giving you cbse website

www.cbse.nic.in

you have to quiere the authorities about the documents needed for the admission of student in indian school
13th March 2012, 05:04 AM
Unregistered

we live in saudi my son is study 8th class i want my son to be local candidate of hyd if my son continude from 9th classs its very easy to write eamcet exam ?
17th July 2014, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

MY DAUGHTER STUDY NOW IN INDIA NOW SHE IS IN 9TH STANDARD SHE CAN JOIN SAUDI SCHOOL IN 9TH STANDARD
23rd July 2014, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying 10th grade in US. We would like to continue His studies in CBSE board. Is it possible? He did Lkg to 5 the std in CBSE and from 6th to 10 the in US.
22nd July 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

My daughter studied upto 8th in India. Then 9th to 12 in Oman. Now she.wants to take admission in B.Sc in India. Whats her status. Kindly reply
23rd March 2022, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

My son is going to complete 11th grade (CBSE) in Saudi Arabia. Shell he continue His studies in 12th grade CBSE board in India. Is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?