21st May 2017, 04:35 PM
monikaaishwarya

Is it possible to do B.Sc in Physics after 12th in BiPC?

Well actually i want to become an ias officer. So i have to do degree, i have completed my 12 in BiPC, but i want to do degree in physics is it possible?

22nd May 2017, 01:13 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Sc in Physics after 12th in BiPC?

Yes, of course it is possible to pursue B.Sc in Physics after completion of intermediate in BiPC. Some universities also conducts entrance exam for admission and some universities not. So you have to check in your university. Thanks
22nd May 2017, 07:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc ( Bachelor of Science ) in Physics degree course is a undergraduate degree course of three years for which the minimum educational requirement is a higher secondary school degree in Science stream i.e; PCM/PCB from a recognized board of education.

So having completed your Class 12th with PCB group you are certainly eligible for pursuing B.Sc in Physics degree course as per the UGC norms.

Further for pursuing the same course from top central Universities like Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University etc. you need to either secure very high aggregate in your Class 12th or have to clear their respective entrance examination if it exists like BHU UET, CUCET, etc. .
22nd May 2017, 08:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc ( Bachelor of Science ) in Physics degree course is a undergraduate degree course of three years for which the minimum educational requirement is a higher secondary school degree in Science stream i.e; PCM/PCB from a recognized board of education.

So having completed your Class 12th with PCB group you are certainly eligible for pursuing B.Sc in Physics degree course as per the UGC norms.

Further for pursuing the same course from top central Universities like Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University etc. you need to either secure very high aggregate in your Class 12th or have to clear their respective entrance examination if it exists like BHU UET, CUCET, etc. .
5th January 2021, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I am bipc student but I am interested in bsc physics. What can i do? There is no college s giving physics for bipc students please suggest best solution. And college too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?