17th December 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Sc Physics after MBBS along with job?

I am doing mbbs but i love physics. its hard for me to leave physics.i would love to do research in physics in future..but will my age be a barrier for doing BSc? i studied physics maths bilology n chemistry in 12th . i love maths too. since i am not from a wealthy family i can not afford to keep studying without any earnings ..so i wish to work in any nonclinical side after mbbs so tht i can support my family and i wish to know is there any way that i can study BSc physics along with my job?

25th December 2014, 07:14 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc Physics after MBBS along with job?

Yes, you can do B.Sc in Physics and it is good subject and as you have interest in this field then i think it is best for your future and as you have done MBBS then you can do your studies along with your job and there are so many universities in which you can do correspondence course and i think it is best to do it as regular. But as you want to do it with your job then of course you can do it.

For B.Sc in physics there is no age limit so you can do this course. B.Sc Physics is 3 years course and after that you may also apply for the Masters in this course.

And if you want to do B.Sc then i think it is best to get a good college or university for doing this course this will be beneficial for your carrier.
2nd September 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing maths honours. Will I get a chance to do m.sc in physics? Please reply me immediately.
4th April 2016, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete MBBS besides B.Sc in Physics at the sametime?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?