27th April 2015, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 86% in 10th and 75% in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course?

Sir
I am Indrajit, finished Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering student. I have not completed 12th. I have 86% in 10th and 75% in Diploma course. Kindly tell me I am eligible to give JEE Advanced?

Related Questions:
30th April 2015, 06:06 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 86% in 10th and 75% in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course?

I am very sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to appear for any of the Entrance Examination for the course of B.Tech except for the LET(Lateral Entry Test) Examination.
You will not be allowed to appear for the JEE Main or JEE Advanced.
It will be best for you to pursue your B.Tech after you crack the LET(Lateral Entry Test) and you will have to study Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering as your stream in the B.Tech level.
You will be allowed admission directly to the 2nd Year of B.Tech under the Lateral Entry Program.
So you will have to follow this path to complete your B.Tech quickly.
1st May 2015, 12:03 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 86% in 10th and 75% in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course?

No sir, you are not eligible for JEE Advance exam. They require 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English & Optional subjects i.e Non Medical Stream.

If you are a student of Non medical stream then you will give Joint Entrance Exam unless you will not.

You have option to continue your study in B.Tech Course. Thus you need to give an entrance test i.e. Lateral Entry Engineering Test. Through this entry you will get admission in 2nd year of b.tech directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?