20th January 2012, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

Is this possible to do CA course in part time having completed Hotel Management and working in Call center?

I Had compleated my Hotel Management and now working in call centre and is it possible 2 do CA part time

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  2. List of universities which offers Correspondence Hotel Management course?
  3. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  4. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  5. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  6. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  7. Which colleges is offering part time M.Tech or M.E?
  8. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  9. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?
  10. PG in Hotel Management is possible after B.Sc Computers?
  11. What is the procedure for doing Ph.D in Management part time while working in a public sector? -- [New]
  12. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  13. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  14. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  15. Which university provides part time master degree in Hotel Management?
  16. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  17. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the B.Ed colleges offering Part Time course? I am working as an accountant in a reputed institute
20th January 2012, 02:33 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Is this possible to do CA course in part time having completed Hotel Management and working in Call center?

Basically, Chartered Accountant Exam is not like a BE or MBBS course, where you have to sit through long classroom sessions in college.

You can take the course material and prepare at your own leisure, but submit the assignments, etc. in time.

If you understand the course materials, it is fine. Otherwise, you may take some private tuition or join some institute, where they can coach you depending upon your working hours. Since you are in a call centre, the timings can be flexible.
20th January 2012, 04:56 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is this possible to do CA course in part time having completed Hotel Management and working in Call center?

Chartered Accountancy is the correspondence course.
In INDIA this course can be done from anywhere.

students who are 10+2 passed from any stream(science,commerce,art)can do this course.

There are 3 STAGES to be cleared in this course.

years - minimum years are 4.5 yrs.

CPT
IPCC
and
CA FINAL .

PROSPECTUS RS.100

You have to understand one thing that it is not a easy course and you have to devote lot of time to studying it's subjects.
students usually take coaching for this course but couching is not at all necessary.

as you are working it would be little difficult for you to manage your studies but still if you can manage you should go for it.

for more information

visit website

www.icai.nic.in
9th June 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do ca while working as govt job
6th April 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

i am working in bank govt job.can i do ca?or training is mandatory for ca?
6th April 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i am a government employe, can i do ca part time. suggest any CA allowed to do it part time in Thiruvananthapuram
19th September 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

IS THIS POSSIBLE TO DO CA COURSE IN PART TIME WORKING IN COMPANY TIME 10 PM TO 7 PM ?
11th June 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is this possible to do CA course in part time having completed Hotel Management and working in Call center?

Why not. It depends on your interest to the course. Please do not hesitate to call me.
27th January 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to do CA course in part time having completed BE engineering and working in IT field as a programmer.. If possible please share the details of the course and procedure to do CA. Is any necessity to join in institution to study CA?
13th August 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I am b.com and m.com pass but I am not for cpt
1st November 2020, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about part time CA courses. Can you share some details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?