18th October 2010, 02:23 PM
soumitraroy

Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience

I have done 3 yrs diploma in hotel management from NSHM Durgapur (W.B)in 2000 & have an experience of 10 yrs in hotel and catering industries. Currently I am assigned in Industrial catering under accommodation section in Saudi Arabia since 2004.

Sir, I want to be a graduate, so please advice how can I do my gradution. It must be related with the same field I am working.

Also please advice is there any other areas where I can go through as I want to change this hotel line.

1. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  2. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  3. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector? -- [New]
  4. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  5. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  6. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  7. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  8. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  9. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  10. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  11. Career options for Diploma holder in Hotel Management who has 4 years of worked experience?
  12. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  13. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  14. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  15. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  16. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  17. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  18. Can I do hotel management after B.Com completion?
20th October 2010, 12:41 AM

Default Re: Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience

With your qualification you re eligible for taking up post graduation courses. Some of the courses and colleges offering the courses are mentioned below.
•M.Sc. Hospitality Administration from IHM – Bangalore, Pusa- New Delh & Mumbai
•Post Graduate Diploma In Personnel Management
If you want to get in to management field then MBA is another option which seems viable.
22nd October 2010, 10:55 AM

Default Re: Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience

i have done diploma in hotel mgt in 2000 & right now working in saudi arabia. Total experience is 10 yrs, but now I want to get in management field, so please advice can I go for MBA. My diploma certificate will entitled me to do MBA, please advice?
12th November 2010, 06:46 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience

Hi!!!!
Better to go for MBA in your interest area as HR or Operation Management if you want to change your line. But if you want to go for another field than again you have to give much efforts as you have been given in the beginning.

with best wishes!!!!
13th November 2010, 05:28 PM

Dear sir
pls advice what to to do after hotel mgt having 5yrs exp .I want change this line .is there any anothr option .pls suggest

Anupam
22nd November 2010, 10:20 PM

i done my craft courses & i have 2.5 year experience in hotel in kitchen dpt. & i want to do study in hotel management my age is 25 so what to do for better future any college in mumbai (correspond)
30th November 2010, 04:02 PM

i have done my hotel management course of 3 yrs. and want to study further, what course can i take up, i am looking forward a course of one year, can i do through correspondence
18th December 2010, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by soumitraroy View Post

I have done 3 yrs diploma in hotel management from NSHM Durgapur (W.B)in 2000 & have an experience of 10 yrs in hotel and catering industries. Currently I am assigned in Industrial catering under accommodation section in Saudi Arabia since 2004.

Sir, I want to be a graduate, so please advice how can I do my gradution. It must be related with the same field I am working.

Also please advice is there any other areas where I can go through as I want to change this hotel line.
hi sir,
i am also a NSHM pass out 2010.
the top to colleges of hotel management in da world are in switzerland, and da top five are cesar ritz, swiss hotel management school, les roches, glion and Ecole Hotelière de Lausanne.
16th February 2011, 05:40 PM

i m graduate(BA) and also done 1 yr diploma in aviation ,hospitality and travel management.i have also 3yr experience in marketing field(sales).i want to do MBA.plz suggest me .wat can i do ....MBA In marketing or HR.or MBA IN hospitality.
22nd April 2011, 08:49 PM

is it possible to go for a masters'degree in catering and hotel management after a higher diploma in CHM and a PGD in Education?
4th May 2011, 08:31 PM

i had hotel management 3 years diploma course tell me gud college in delhi i want to study more, i want to do 1 year course lk retail management or air ticketing course suggest me
25th May 2011, 11:34 AM

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
muje Hotel Management Courses krna h.......
to me iske liye kya kru......?
27th June 2011, 04:37 PM

I have 10 years of working exp. with Diploma from IHM Bangalore.What courses i can opt to convert into degree via corresspondence.
16th July 2011, 10:30 PM

hi!!! I want to convert my diploma in hotel management into degree.How can I do this by investing minimum amount
27th July 2011, 04:58 PM
tanu saini

tell me a good college in faridabad for diploma in hotel management.
9th October 2011, 03:39 PM

how to convert diploma of hotel management into bsc in hotel mgmt or bachelor degree in hotel management,which are the colleges in delhi where can i get admission pls reply me
23rd October 2011, 08:22 PM

i have done diploma in hotel management from distance education can i do mba in hospitality management now
17th March 2012, 09:24 AM

I have done diploma in hotel management from a private institute, passed out on 2000 and I have almost 12 years of experience in hotel, catering & facility industries. Can I consider as a graduate now & go for MBA or any other post graduate courses.

Or kindly advice what are the next level of courses available for me?
19th April 2012, 07:00 PM

i have completed 2 year diploma in hotel management and have 7 years international experience is there any possiblities to convert my diploma to bhm
3rd May 2012, 08:08 PM

I have done gradution..... i want to do hotel management
17th May 2012, 07:25 PM

me 12th commerce se pass hu or mene 1 year BBA bhi kiya hia. par me apne result se satisfied nai hu,
or ab hotel manegmant me career banana chata hu plz suggest me.
23rd May 2012, 08:50 PM

i m completing my diploma in informtion technology and i want to do hotel management ,in which course availabel for me?
19th December 2012, 04:07 PM

I am 3 years diploma holder from D.Y.Patil institute .working from last 8 years I want go for my master degree so please guide me which course I can do with my Job.
29th January 2013, 08:37 PM

Hi im Hemaa i had completedmu dip in hm z dat possible to do Msc in hotel management
7th March 2013, 12:27 AM

HI, I HAVE DONE MY 3 YEARS HOTEL MANAGEMNT DIPLOMA & 3.5 YEARS INDISTRIAL HOTEL/CRUISE EXPRINCE IN KI

TCHEN.NOW ,&ALSO HAVE 3 YEARS B.A.(H).I WANT DO SOME HIGHER STUDY ON CULINARY IN INDIA OR ABROD. PLESE ,ADVICE ME.THANK YOU.MY E MAIL [email protected].
17th April 2014, 07:32 PM

Wat can I do before hotel management as I cannot do hotel management now..? Wat r d courses which I can do before dis..?
7th December 2017, 05:10 PM

Hi sir, I have done my 3 years diploma in hotel management and have an experience of 9 to 10 years as well, in food and beverage service dept. I want to do simultaneously, work as well as study, suggest me some of the courses for my better prospect. Please mail me your advice at [email protected] that will be grateful.