14th July 2010, 07:13 PM
somnathg

Is it possible to do diploma in electrical now after doing 12th in 1997? List of short time and certificate course?

hi,
i want to do diploma in electrical.but i m complited hsc (12th-) in 1997.now it is not possible to study .
suggest me short time & easy diploma for certificate.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Diploma in Electrical in short time?
  2. List few part time courses which i can do after passing Electrical Diploma course? -- [New]
  3. List of short term courses available for a B.Tech(T.E. electrical) graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  5. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  6. List of colleges offering part time Electrical and Electronics Diploma course to 12th PCM student in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  8. What should I do after passing 10th from Kota Institute?
  9. Which degree should I do after completing 10th?
  10. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  11. How can i get 10+2 passing certificate after diploma completion?
  12. What should I do after diploma if I dont get into B.E? Are there any short term certificate courses?
  13. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  14. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  15. List of colleges in surat which provides part time diploma in Electrical?
  16. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Short term courses available to study for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  18. List of institutes which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to certificate holder in Motor Winding and House Wiring in Sonipat, Haryana? Course duration, fee expenses and qualification required for admission?
31st March 2011, 05:40 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Is it possible to do diploma in electrical now after doing 12th in 1997? List of short time and certificate course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnathg View Post
hi,
i want to do diploma in electrical.but i m complited hsc (12th-) in 1997.now it is not possible to study .
suggest me short time & easy diploma for certificate.
Dear friend yes this is possible any time .........because for study there is no any time that,s why you can do training and go for jobs..........

that's why this is possible for you you can do any type of course.......

1.ROBOTICS

2.VLSI

3.COMPUTER

4.MICROPROCESSOR.......

These types of so many course is available and in which you want to take admission.........................
24th June 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do diploma in electrical now after doing 12th in 1997? List of short time and certificate course?

dear sir
i want to know that can i do a diploma without giving any entrance exam. If yes, which institute
18th July 2011, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do diploma in electrical now after doing 12th in 1997? List of short time and certificate course?

I will passed Bcom in 1998.After three years I will work with electrical licesed holder cont,and then take wire man license now I will working with a construction group as an electrician.But now I wan to do dip.in electrical.Is it is possible.If yes than give me the name of institute.fee chart.
2nd January 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I had complited my 12th through commerce in 2009 with 51%. Now i want to get admission in electrical diploma. Can i get admission directly or i had to give any entrance exam?
10th January 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

can i do 12th std external while doing diploma after 10th
10th January 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do 12th external while doing diploma after 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?