29th October 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

How can i get 10+2 passing certificate after diploma completion?

Dear concern,

I did diploma in plastic engineering, i want to get 10+2 certificate for further studies. I have heard that after giving Hindi exam I can get certificate. So kindly tell the details? Your revert is highly appreciable.

Thanks.

30th October 2015, 09:50 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can i get 10+2 passing certificate after diploma completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear concern,

I did diploma in plastic engineering, i want to get 10+2 certificate for further studies. I have heard that after giving Hindi exam I can get certificate. So kindly tell the details? Your revert is highly appreciable.

Thanks.
No, it is not possible for you to get 12th standard certificate after completing the Diploma course. You need to complete 11th and 12th standard in order to get 12th board exam certificate.
30th October 2015, 07:21 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Sorry sir i am unable to get your point "I have heard that after giving Hindi exam I can get certificate" can you please clear that point in detail.

If you are saying that you have backlog in hindi subject only then yes you can give this exam and get your certificate.
If you are saying that only giving hindi exam will give you certificate then no there is no such provision in any board.

You can also get 12th passing certificate from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling).
30th October 2015, 10:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get 10+2 certificate after completion of your Diploma course. You can get Diploma certificate after completion of your three years Diploma course from a recognized board. You can get 10+2 certificate only if you have pursued 12th standard after completion of your 10th standard. If you have pursued 12th standard before pursuing Diploma course, you can get your certificate from the school where you have pursued your 12th standard.
28th July 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i get 10 2 passing certificate after diploma completion?

I have my backup in my 2nd puc since in physics, i am joining diploma now my TC as given to diploma collage how can i get my 2nd PUC markscard plz tell..
10th March 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR I did diploma in Electrical engineering, i want to get 10 2 certificate for further studies. I have heard that after giving Hindi exam I can get certificate. So kindly tell the details? Your revert is highly appreciable.
2nd January 2022, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am a diploma student ,in 2021 Feb i appeard in 12th exam and after one day of completion of exam i got tc from my college to get addmission in diploma college .how I get 12 marksheet and passing certificate please tell me I'm so scared,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?