5th February 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do diploma in mechanical engineering through distance in UP?

i am graduate and iti i want to do diploma in maniacal engineering by distance education.
is that possible in u.p.

Related Questions:
  1. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  2. Is there any scholarship available for Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  3. Is there any way to complete Diploma in Mechanical engineering by means of distance or correspondence education?
  4. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  5. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI(mechanical diesel)/ -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  8. Where can i do diploma in mechanical engineering through distance course (kolkata) after 12th?
  9. AICTE approved distance education centre at Dubai for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  11. How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Any engineering colleges offering distance education after completing diploma in mechanical?
  13. Whether Distance Education Council approve Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? -- [New]
  14. How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to do diploma in Mechanical engineering from EIILM by distance education?
  16. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  17. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance education?
  18. Is it possible to do PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence Studies (AICTE Approved)
22nd July 2012, 09:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do diploma in mechanical engineering through distance in UP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am graduate and iti i want to do diploma in maniacal engineering by distance education.
is that possible in u.p.

The Universities which offers distance education have their study centers located in various part of the country including Uttar Pradesh. There are few recognized Universities which offers Diploma programs through distance mode in Mechanical Engineering and have their study centers in U.P.

The Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU] is one of the premiere Institution of the country which offers numerous programs through distance mode including Diploma program in Mechanical Engineering.

Candidate who have completed the Xth with any of the following additional qualification are eligible for the program:
  • 55 per cent marks
  • ITI certificate
  • Certificate in Motorcycle Service and Repair of IGNOU
  • +2 with Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
Candidate must be presently working in any manufacturing Industries or other related organisations or self-employed in equivalent capacity. The duration of the program is 3 years.

For detail regarding the study center in U.P. one may refer to the following address:

School of Engineering and Technology,
IGNOU,
Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi - 110068
India
Contact No - +91-29532863
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?