27th January 2022, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do graduation for 34 years old 10th pass?

Hello My name is Dipak Sah, I am 34 years old and working as F&B executive, I have finished only my 10th and I wanted to do graduation, so it is possible to do?

30th January 2022, 02:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation for 34 years old 10th pass?

The common eligibilty to pursue the bachelor degree course is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board. So, you are not eligible to pursue the graduation course now.

You will become eligible only after completion of std 12th or equivalent qualification.
30th January 2022, 04:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want to pursue Graduation and if you have completed only 10th then first of all you have to complete 12th from any of the recognized board in any stream.
You will be eligible to pursue Graduation only after completing 12th from a recognized board.
Any particular age limit is not required.
31st January 2022, 01:17 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is possible. But before you have to complete class XII to become eligible for graduation degree course in India. Being a 10th class pass you are not eligible for graduation degree. And you have to graduate in distance mode from an open university because at your age you are not eligible for a regular bachelor's degree. There are many open universities like IGNOU where you can complete your bachelor's degree. Therefore, complete 12th class first and apply for admission later.
31st January 2022, 02:39 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There is no upper age limit decided by Government or any board for academic studies like matriculation, senior secondary, graduation or Post graduation.

The general eligibility criteria to study bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university is that candidate must have done 10th, 12th from a recognized board with passing percentage of marks.

In order to pursue bachelor's degree in any stream, you must do 11th and 12th from any board and pass with passing marks then apply for bachelor's degree. You cannot pursue graduation after 10th.
31st January 2022, 04:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to fo graduation for 34 years old 10th pass, normally in order to enroll for a degree course, you need to complete your 10+2 from a recognized board. However, since you have completed your class 10th you can enroll in Bachelor's Preparatory Program (BPP) which is offered by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). This is a 6-month program and is meant for the students who want to complete their bachelor's degree but do not have the essential qualifications.
31st January 2022, 08:44 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible for any candidate to pursue bachelor's degree directly after matriculation.The necessary requirements for bachelor's degree is:

1. You must have done 12th from a recognized board.

2. You should have passing marks in 12th. No failed status in any subject.

To pursue bachelor's degree, you should do 12th first. There is no age limit for graudation.
31st January 2022, 09:17 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible for anyone to directly go for
graduation degree straight after their Class 10th irrespective of the gap after Class 10th or any type of work experience as the basic educational requirement for pursuing a graduation degree course is a Class 12th or equivalent diploma course from a recognised institute.

So, if you are really interested in completing graduation degree course then for the same you need to first go for a higher secondary school degree course. For that you can refer to open schooling mode such as NIOS, etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?