21st November 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do graduation being a 34 years old and have passed only 10th?

I am 34 years old I have pass out my 10th exam, but some family problem I cannot continue my study now I want to give direct graduation is it possible? Please reply sir.

21st November 2015, 11:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation being a 34 years old and have passed only 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 34 years old I have pass out my 10th exam, but some family problem I cannot continue my study now I want to give direct graduation is it possible? Please reply sir.
Sorry it is not possible for to do Graduation after completing 10th standard and more over 10th standard is no enough qualification to be eligible for Graduation. For more clarification please refer the eligibility criteria below:

Applicants who have completed their 12th standard in concerned stream from a recognized board are eligible. Applicants appearing in final year would be provisionally allowed to apply. However, such candidates are required to submit mark sheet of final year at the time of admission.

For admissions to Graduation, the applicant must secure 50% marks in qualifying exam.
22nd November 2015, 06:55 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation being a 34 years old and have passed only 10th?

For bachelor's degree that is graduation in any stream candidate must have completed 10+2 board that is higher secondary education from any stream like arts, science, commerce etc.

You can not pursue bachelor's degree directly after 10th. Age is not issue but you must do 10+2 in any stream then only you can apply for bachelor's degree course.
22nd November 2015, 11:32 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes it is possible to do graduation after your 10th standard.

In IGNOU there is a programme called Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) you have to clear the programme.

After clearing the programme you can do B.A course.

The eligibility to study BPP is no formal qualification.

The duration of the course is 6 months.

There is no age limit.

So you can apply for the BPP and passing the BPP you are eligible for a degree course in IGNOU.
22nd November 2015, 03:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to complete class XII to become eligible for graduation degree course in India. Being a 10th class pass you are not eligible for degree admission at the moment.

Age is not a problem if you want to get admission in degree course because there are many open universities available like IGNOU. Therefore, complete class 12th and apply for admission.
22nd November 2015, 03:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to complete class XII to become eligible for graduation degree course in India. Being a 10th class pass you are not eligible for degree admission at the moment.

Age is not a problem if you want to get admission in degree course because there are many open universities available like IGNOU. Therefore, complete class 12th and apply for admission.
6th June 2022, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear for the graduation at the aage of 34 with different stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?