5th March 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I join navy if i am 18 years old and 10th pass?

sir my is sandip. i m 18th year old. i m 10th pass by..35'/. can able tojoint navy..

5th March 2013, 02:38 PM
1962s

Default Re: Can I join navy if i am 18 years old and 10th pass?

Eligibility to join in Indian Navy:-

1.A 12th standard having PCM subjects can do NDA to join in Indian Navy.

2.The age of the candidate should be within 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

3.An unmarried male can write NDA.

4.NDA: stand's for National Defence Academy.This entrance exam.is done by UPSC 2 times a year.

5.Candidates eye sight must follow normal free from color blind and night blind.

6.Student's weight and height should not be less then 157cms and 42kgs.

visit http://www.upsc.gov.in

Thank You,
5th March 2013, 02:51 PM
sagai mary

Hi
To join the Navy, you must meet certain qualifications and commit to serve a specified amount of time All members of the Navy and Navy Reserve are Sailors, first and foremost. Beyond that, Sailors are classified as either Enlisted or Officer
You must be no older than 34 but at least 17 years old. If you are not yet 18, you must have parental consent

5th March 2013, 06:20 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
you can not join navy after 10th standard.

NDA stand for National defence academy . It exam conducted by union public service commission in one year twice .
Eligibility : 12th pass or appearing student of PCM(physics , chemistry or math.) .
Age limit : 16 1/2 to 19 year .
In this exam need to Nationality of Indian and Unmarried candidate are apply .
You apply throw this exam army , air force , navy

thank you................................
5th March 2013, 06:33 PM
robert harish

eligibility criteria to join in navy :
candidate should complete 12th or graduation from any recognised university,,
age must be 16.5 to 24,
must be indian and unmarried.
then he can join in navy by attempting the NDA entrance examination which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year..
or else you can check it out
http://www.upsc.gov.in
all the very best for your entrance examination,,,
5th March 2013, 06:35 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Sorry to say but u aren't eligible.

You can't join Navy after competing 10th.

The minimum criteria required to join navy is by completing 10+2 with PCM as its main subject.

All The Best For Future
5th March 2013, 07:10 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

You can not join Indian Navy after 10th standard through NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

Inorder to join Indian Navy of NDA, the eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical Fitness.
For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
5th March 2013, 07:30 PM
MSTs
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my is sandip. i m 18th year old. i m 10th pass by..35'/. can able tojoint navy..
Hi,

The Indian navy force is a powerful and incredible weapon of India. Every year many professionals go for the recruitment conducted by Indian navy and it is organizedtwo times in a year. Indian navy provides bright and great platform for young Indians as compare to any other post or profession. The future is secure and happy in Indian navy. Different courses are offered by Indian navy as per the candidates profile and eligibility in the field of executive, education and technical department,Candidates are selected through written test and later on personal interview are conducted by Staff selection Board (SSC). Male and female candidates both are eligible with equality and there is no special relaxation for the position of women.
Age criteria – for qualified the Indian examination, applicants must meet with age criteria as defined by Indian navy. Applicantsshould have minimum age 19 ½ and maximum age 25 year, this age limit is same for woman candidates.
Educational qualification – For fulfilling the requirements of Indian army candidates must completed the following qualification-
1. BE/B Tech (Computer Science/Computer Engg/IT)
2. BSc (IT)
3. M Tech (Computer Science)
4. MSc (Computer)
5. BCA/MCA
Note* – Applicants appearing with above given qualification must have their degree from reputed or recognized institute.
Physical measurement - Applicants need to be fit in all respect of physically and candidates should be physically strong and fit with running and exercise and must not be colour/night blind.
Other Standard Requirements are-
1. Height and Weight. Minimum height for male -157 cm with correlated weight.
2. Eye Sight. 6/60, 6/60

I HOPE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL HELP YOU.
BEST OF LUCK...
5th March 2013, 08:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Sorry 10th pass can not join Indian Navy .You have to be 10+2 pass with Physics and Mathematics subjects in order to apply for Indian Navy.

If you pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths then you can apply for following examinations:

-NDA&NA Examination for Officer post.

-Artificier Apprentice and Senior Secondary Examination for Non Officer Post.

For NDA examination the age should be between 16.5 to 19 years and you must be an Indian unmarried male.

The selection in NDA will be based on the performance in the written examination which will be an objective type paper.

After passing the written examination with good marks you will be called for SSB Interview.

SSB Interview will have some psychometric tests and some group tasks which you have to complete with good marks.

If your marks are good after the written and SSB then you will be selected for Naval Academy after medical examination.

For more information visit following websites:

For UPSC http://www.upsc.gov.in

For Indian Navy http://www.indiannavy.nic.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?