20th November 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Sc Medicine after completion B.Sc Forensic Science?

Is it possible to do M.Sc Medicine after completion B.Sc Forensic Science? Can you please let me know the right details on the same? I want to apply further but wanted to know the information soon as possible to proceed. Thank you!

22nd November 2017, 09:28 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Sc Medicine after completion B.Sc Forensic Science?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue M.Sc. Medicine after successful completion of B.Sc. Forensic Science.

As both the streams are related to Science field, so you can pursue this post graduation course.

Under Forensic Science, you can pursue courses like medicine, engineering, fingerprinting, insect study, languages, geology.

As you have chosen to pursue M.Sc. in Medicine, so you can pursue this course.
22nd November 2017, 10:09 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Sc Medicine after completion B.Sc Forensic Science?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for post graduate degree in medicine after complete your bachelors of science degree in forensic science, because minimum qualification required to apply for M.SC medicine is bachelors degree in life science, zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Forensic science from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks for reserve category candidate.
  • Duration of M.SC medicine course is 2 years which are divided into 4 semesters.
  • After having post graduation degree in medicine you can apply for career options in areas like Educational institutes, Forensic science labs, Pharmaceutical companies, Food and drink industry, Healthcare organizations etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?