20th November 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Which company is better to apply for the job after completion of M.Sc Physics?

Sir/Mam, I am completed my studying M.Sc Physics. I will go to the private sector any company. But how to go the private sector. Which company is better? Can you please provide me with the right information which I can follow? Thank you!

22nd November 2017, 10:14 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company is better to apply for the job after completion of M.Sc Physics?

After completing M.Sc. Physics, you can easily get job of teacher/lecturer in schools and institutions like:
  • Study Vault Education Pvt. Ltd.
  • Aakash Education Services Ltd.
  • Rao Edusolutions Pvt. Ltd.
  • Rustomjee Kerawalia Foundation
  • Vagdevi Vilas Institutions
  • MM Educational Institute
  • Career Light House
  • Imperial Academy

If you are looking towards Private sector jobs, then you may refer these companies.
  • Sandip Foundation
  • GENPACT India Private Limited
  • CareerPath Consulting
  • Silspro Private Limited
  • Tysan Infotech Private Limited
  • IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
  • Unisun Marketing Services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?