1st June 2018, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Forensic Science) in GFSU? Suitable books for preparation?

Hello friends, I am a student of third year studying BSc in Microbiology. And I want to get admission in GFSU for MSc in Forensic Science. So, which exams I will have to give and which books should I prefer for the entrance exam in MSc in Forensic Science?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack NIMHANS entrance exams for admission in DM(Neurology) and MCh(Neurosurgery)? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for BHU-PET(Botany) and JNU(Life Science)? Tips for preparation?
  3. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  4. How can I manage time to prepare for MBBS entrance exams in shortest time? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. What kinds of questions are asked in USMLE? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. Which books are best to prepare for IAS entrance exam?
  7. Suitable books to prepare for DPharma entrance exams? -- [New]
  8. Suitable books for preparation of GS-TIFR entrance exam for study PhD in Mathematics?
  9. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  10. How to study for Bank Probationary Officer Exam? Books which are suitable for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Suitable guidebooks for preparation of 12th Science ISC Board exam?
  12. Is it possible to crack CLAT through Self study? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery? Suitable books for preparation?
  14. When the notification of TIFR PhD(Physics) entrance exam will be released? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. Suitable books, study materials and previous years question papers for preparation of Telangana Genco Transco exams?
  16. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Plant Science) entrance exam?
  17. List of entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? Is NCERT sufficient for entrance exam preparation?
  18. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams? Suitable books for preparation?
22nd November 2022, 04:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Forensic Science) in GFSU? Suitable books for preparation?

The entrance exam is not tough rather competitive .
Entrance exam mainly contains basic GK questions .
One must focus on basics related to Science and current affairs and important events.
One can also download GK app and general science app to prepare for the exam.
There is no fixed book that can be recommended as the syllabus changes every year.
For preparation, firstly one has to go through the syllabus and accordingly start the preparation.

Merit list is prepared on the basis of 100% of the score of entrance exam conducted by GFSU for MSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?