28th March 2012, 08:51 PM
femimathew2012

Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? What will be the minimum percentage of bachelor degree

Is it possible to do M.Tech in aerospace engineering after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication?what will be the min percentage of bachelors degree?which are the institutions offering this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  2. How to do M.Tech in Aerospace or Astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  3. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  4. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  5. Can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme if pursuing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  6. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace or Aeronatical Engineering?
  8. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  9. Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
  10. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  11. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  12. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  13. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  14. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  15. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  16. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  17. Which field to opt after passing 10th standard exam?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if secured 58% in B.Tech? -- [New]
21st June 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? What will be the minimum percentage of bachelor degree

How much cost taking for Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
2nd July 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? What will be the minimum percentage of bachelor degree

HELLO Sir/madam
I am a final year BE student pursuing ECE.I have much affinity towards doing ME in AEROSPACE ENGINEERING,in some creamy layer colleges..Can you say me the eligibility criterion for getting into IISC in AEROSPACE engg?pls do give me list of colleges offering in this stream with fee structure details?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?