21st February 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc?

is it possible to do MBBS after BSC?...Pleae give me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  2. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  3. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  4. Can I do MBBS after finishing the B.Sc Zoology? -- [New]
  5. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  6. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam?
  7. How to do MBBS after doing BSc MLT?
  8. Can I do MBBS through BSc after completing 2nd PUC exam?
  9. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Physics?
  10. How may I get scheduled date for Bihar SLET exam? I'm from Begusarai(Bihar)
  11. Is it Possible to do MBBS after BSc Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  13. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  14. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  15. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  16. How may I join MBBS degree program after completion of B.Sc nursing course?
  17. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  18. Is this possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year of MBBS in abroad after the completion of B.Sc Nursing?
22nd February 2013, 07:31 AM
sunny_19
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, because the MBBS seats are depend upon CET exam ranking and it will be written after PUC exams, if want to do MBBS then you have to write CET exam , it will be conducted based on PUC. So good luck for it.
22nd February 2013, 11:34 AM
anithamarychacko
Member+

Quote:
Yes of course,you can do MBBS after Bsc.But 3 years time is lost.You'll need to write the entrance exam if you want admission in a good government medical college.The eligibility conditions for admission to MBBS in India are:
Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in India is strictly based on Rules and Regulations of Medical Council of India (MCI).

1.The candidate willing to take admission in mbbs course in India must have passed the Class XIIth examination with PCB 50% for general Category & 40% for Backward Category.
2. Age: The candidates should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st day of December of the year of admission.
22nd February 2013, 10:23 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
If you want to do M.B.B.B.S you can apply after passing B.Sc .

For admission in top college you have to qulify the Entrance exam like:-
> A.I.I.M.S
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> B.H.U-P.M.T
> A.M.U-P.M.T
> A.F.M.C
> A.I.P.M.T
> M.G.I.M.S

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?