20th July 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc?

sir/madam is it possible to do mbbs after b.sc cbz Could u please tell me the possibility

20th July 2011, 11:25 PM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam is it possible to do mbbs after b.sc cbz Could u please tell me the possibility
Yes its possible....
Its much often to think of getting two degrees at a time but it is possible.

It is possible to take admission in any postgraduation course(evenif it is MBA) if you have cleared graduation examination.........................
21st July 2011, 12:32 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc?

Quote:
Yes of course it is possible

But there is no direct entry for BSc students for doing MBBS. You have to show your 12th result for sitting in the entrance examination for doing MBBS. not by showing your graduation degree.

I am giving you the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility\

Undergraduate courses

Prospective students for an undergraduate course leading towards a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree must have completed a HSC (10+2, or high school) with the Science stream, including the subjects Biology, Chemistry and Physics with at least 50% marks.

graduate courses

An MBBS degree with registration by the Medical Council of India is the basic requirement for all graduate courses in the field of medicine and surgery. In India, these courses are often referred to as Post-graduate courses as the MBBS confers "graduate" status. In India, students substitute the four year degree customary in the US, (aka the Bachelors degree) with two intensive years of high school coursework (grades 11-12) and immediately start at medical school.

Admission process

Admission criteria differ from one part of the country to another and even from Institution to Institution. In general, admission is based on one of the following:
1. Marks obtained in the final examinations of Std. XII.
For post graduate courses, rank obtained in an entrance examination forms the basis for admission. Specific institutions may also require a personal interview of the candidate.

The entrance test takes place in respective states. So you have to give those examinations...........

Best of luck............
21st July 2011, 12:45 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc?

Quote:
Only Candidates who have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are eligible to do MBBS. If you do not have these subjects at 10+2 level than you are not eligible to do MBBS.
How on this earth a person after studying for 3/4 years for B. Sc degree would like to do MBBS as it will mean wastage of 3/4 years of precious time. There are better options available for B.Sc. pass students to further there study.
21st July 2011, 06:47 AM
anil krishna

hi,there is no possibility for that u need to apply for mbbs entrance exam which may be held after the completion of inter that is the possibility (regarding to my information) . If u interested u go to any other services as ur interest
21st July 2011, 07:24 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc?

Dear friend,

Yes you can do MBBS after B Sc. The minimum qualification required for for MBBS is 10+2 with Biology.

The admission in MBBS is not so easy, The entrance exam is to be cracked by the students then only they can get the admission.

The syllabus for entrance exam is up to class 10+2 only. So prepare for the entrance exam and clear the it, and take admission.

All the best.......................
21st July 2011, 09:23 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes, You are Eligible for MBBS Course.(Because 12Th is the Minimum Eligiblity Criteria to apply for MBBS Course).

But to get admission in MBBS Course you need to apply for the AIIMS Entrance examination and to apply for this examination, you need to complete your 12Th examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English securing a minimum of 60% marks from a recognised university.

But to apply for this examination You should have attained or will attain the age of 17 Years. So If you have study 12Th examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English then you are eligible for AIIMS Entrance Examination.

Eligible candidates may apply for AIIMS Examination Online, The Notification was generally Published in the Month of February every year and the cost of application form was Rs 1000.

And If you want to get More Information Then please check the AIIMS Official website -

http://www.aiims.edu
21st July 2011, 10:13 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes,it is possible to do.
but after B.SC then you give the

medical entrance like AIPMT
Ojee MEdical

but after 12th why not you go for medical entrance exam
21st July 2011, 11:48 AM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Wink Re: Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc?

Quote:
YES YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR M.B.B.S COURSE
VARIOUS INSTITUTIONS LIKE AIIMS,DELHI,INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY AND OTHER UNIVERSITIES CONDUCT EXAM AND TAKE ADMISSION IN MBBS CORSE AFTER B.Sc

AGE LIMIT IS ALSO EXTENDED FOR B.Sc STUDENT TO ABOUT 22 YEARS.
21st July 2011, 11:51 AM
angl

yes u can do
Only Candidates who have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are eligible to do MBBS. If you do not have these subjects at 10+2 level than you are not eligible to do MBBS.
21st July 2011, 11:53 AM
angl

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc?

yes u can do
21st July 2011, 12:20 PM
puli shanthi vardhan

Red face Re: Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc?

it is impossible so u better go with msc biochemistry
21st July 2011, 12:56 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

yes, you can do MBBS after BSc.

see,generally you can do MBBS after 12th. but as you have did B.SC .so it will be not a problem for you if you have the following criteria

1.12th science with PCB combination. with minimum 60% marks in 12th.

2.age limit up25 years.

all the best..........
21st July 2011, 03:11 PM
Simmi Katiyar

Yes, you can apply for MBBS because the minimum eligibility criteria for sitting in this exam is 12th(PCB) with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST)
For it you have to sit in the AIIMS exam and your age must be minimum 17 years.
21st July 2011, 03:13 PM
Simmi Katiyar

Yes, you can apply for MBBS because the minimum eligibility criteria for sitting in this exam is 12th(PCB) with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST)
For it you have to sit in the AIIMS exam and your age must be minimum 17 years.
21st July 2011, 04:40 PM
sanjeev26

Quote:
Yes, it is possible you just need to give entrance exam in the same exams like AIIMS.
21st July 2011, 05:46 PM
ayusharma.3

How on this earth a person after studying for 3/4 years for B. Sc degree would like to do MBBS as it will mean wastage of 3/4 years of precious time. There are better options available for B.Sc. pass students to further there study.
21st July 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

yes, you can join for mbbs, if your inter background is BIpc or your BSC background should be BPC
22nd July 2011, 01:24 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Hi,

You are eligible to get admission in MBBS Course.but you have to write for entrance exam as PMT,RPMT ,CPMT AIIMS and there are also other medical entrance exam.you can attempt many times for these exams.

PMT and AIIMS are top exam for Medical student.

Eligibility criteria for Medical Exam-

your Age should be greater than 17 year.

you have passed 12th with Physics,chemistry,Biology and english.

Marks required in 12th are different for different exam.

For admission in MBBS Course you need to apply for the AIIMS Entrance examination .For admission in PMT colleges you have to apply for PMT entrance exam.seets in medical colleges are very limited you have to do hard work for admission.

For a medical student his command on english language should be very good.Command on english is very important.
29th July 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

after the completion of b.sc cbz.is it possible to do mbbs?plz could you tell me.
8th September 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeineervinay View Post
i have scored below 40%
28th October 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of doing MBA after B.sc nursing degree?
16th January 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Study of MBBS after BSC CBZ? any where payment seat?
17th January 2012, 10:10 AM
22prakash

Yes you can do MBBS after B Sc. The minimum qualification required for for MBBS is 10+2 with Biology.

you must qualified the entrance exam for any state, or AIMS for particularly in AIMS.

The syllabus for entrance exam is up to class 12th biology group. PMT, C-PMT, and other state exam you can face.
All the best.......................
17th January 2012, 12:00 PM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Sure first try to score good marks in BSc then apply to the college where you want to join MBBS.
8th March 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,Can i study MBBS After my BSc.(CBZ)?if i can what are the eligibility criteria and how many years i want to complete MBBS after my BSc.
26th June 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam, it is possible to join the mbbs course after my bsc in cbz and what are the eligibility factors......can you please tell me.
17th December 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

It is possible to do mbbs after bsc cbz?
I had passed 2nd pu with 49% in ( PCB)
11th July 2015, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Plz send a correct suggestion ,therere r many answers represented over herere. I had completed puc science with pcb m%u1ECFe than 50% n completed bsc.cbz with 80%. Then there is any seperate quota or cet for students from bsc to mbbs.
6th May 2018, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Currently I am doing bsc biochemistry but i dont have biology in 12th am i eligible to do mbbs after completing my degree or its is eligible to do MD after completing m.phil
3rd July 2021, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after my bsc in sri lanka?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?