12th November 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MS in Germany after completing B.E. with 69% marks?

I an having 69% in my B.E., and 81% in my 10th & 76% in 12th.is it possible to do m.s. Mechanical engineering in germany?
please send e the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MS in Germany after completing B.E. with 69% marks?
  2. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  5. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  6. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  7. List of top universities for continuing further studies in Germany after completing CS? I've secured 58% marks
  8. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  9. MS in Mechanical from Germany is possible? Scholarship and fee details?
  10. Can I do MBA from Germany after completing B.Tech with 60% marks?
  11. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  14. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  15. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  16. How may I pursue higher education in Germany after completing B.Tech?
  17. Courses available in Germany after completing 12th commerce from Gujarat?
  18. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package? -- [New]
29th April 2012, 12:21 PM
arungajera

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS in Germany after completing B.E. with 69% marks?

for the ms in Germany you are completed your study in first class in all education and you are apply for this
and i have also planning that
and you contact the consultancy
29th April 2012, 01:11 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS in Germany after completing B.E. with 69% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I an having 69% in my B.E., and 81% in my 10th & 76% in 12th.is it possible to do m.s. Mechanical engineering in germany?
please send e the details
Dear friend,

YES you are eligible to do M.S in germany but you have to give GRE exam to get university there.

eligiblity for GRE:
1.Candidate must have complete the graduation in fields like- BE/B.tech/B.Arch

2.Candidate must have secure 60% aggregate in graduation.

3.Candidate must be a good in English..

After qualifying in GRE exam with excellent score you can apply for foreign colleges to do MS course..

Thank you
30th April 2012, 06:37 PM
Krish1111

hi,
you can eligible for MS in germany,
you need this all:
after completed your degree then write GRE exam.
compulsory write GRE exam,
should have completed in graduated course,
candidate must be have a good communication skills
and complete your degree with 60%
need passport, and contact your collage person before you go.
all the best...
30th April 2012, 10:25 PM
saiprasad.prasad60@gmail.

there is a lot of chance/possible to do MS in germany after completing B.E with 69% marks.
1st July 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

What is taken into consideration C.P.I. OR G.P.I. FOR MASTER'S DEGREE? IS G.R.E OR I.E.L.T.S EXAM IS RECOGNIZED IN UNIVERSITIES IN GERMANY?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?