13th March 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

How may I pursue higher education in Germany after completing B.Tech?

what is for studying abroad at germany?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which country and college has low fee structure for B.Tech?
  2. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  4. What is the education fee to do MS in Germany?
  5. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? List of standard exams to be given?
  6. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  7. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  9. How to apply for education loan for perusing MS in Germany?
  10. Which country is better to do the masters?
  11. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  12. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  13. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  14. Can i pursue further education in Germany after part time BE completion? -- [New]
  15. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  16. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  17. Full funded scholarships for higher studies in France or Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Automobile Engineering best option?
27th March 2013, 10:35 PM
krrishh_002

Default Re: How may I pursue higher education in Germany after completing B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is for studying abroad at germany?
please send me the details

Hello Dear,

You didn't mention your qualification and which higher studies you want to pursue in Germany.

But as most of the students ask for MS in Germany. So am giving Guidelines for that only.

Germany is a cheap way of getting studies done compared to US but the cost of living in Germany is higher than US.

First of all;

You need to prepare for IELTS Examination .

IELTS is the only exam which German universities accept.

The Score in IELTS valid for 5 years as any of foreign Exam.

IELTS tests your skills n development in English language.

• Reading
  • Writing
  • Speaking
  • Listening

These are the 4 sections you need to prepare for IELTS.

Its a online based test.

After IELTS exam you need to learn German Language.

Yes!! Its compulsory. Otherwise you can't get admission.

Language shoul be known to you with in 3 months of joining the school over there.

Fees will be nearly Rs 6000/-.

Slot to be booked after preparation at:

http://www.ielts.org/

Exam will be there Every Month of the year.

All the Best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?