21st February 2012, 06:35 PM
vinay.talageri

List of top universities for continuing further studies in Germany after completing CS? I've secured 58% marks

hello,
my name is vinay doing be in cs finay sem...i've got very less aggregate of 58 and i want to continue my further study in germany ...can you plz suggest me some good colleges which suits to my profile...kindly reply
thank you...

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  2. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  3. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  4. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  6. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  7. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  8. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  9. List of top universities in Germany for doing MS in Biotechnology?
  10. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  11. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  12. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  13. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  14. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  15. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  16. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany? -- [New]
  17. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  18. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
18th July 2012, 11:14 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of top universities for continuing further studies in Germany after completing CS? I've secured 58% marks

German universities prefer people having >70% aggregate.

If you cannot prove your worth by extraordinary and exceptional marks in GRE then you may not get admission in Germany.

As for good universities> all German universities are good.

Check speciality of each at www.daad.de
18th July 2012, 11:15 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of top universities for continuing further studies in Germany after completing CS? I've secured 58% marks

German universities prefer people having >70% aggregate.

If you cannot prove your worth by extraordinary and exceptional marks in GRE then you may not get admission in Germany.

As for good universities> all German universities are good.

Check speciality of each at www.daad.de
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?