29th July 2012, 05:16 PM
saras yadav

Is it possible to do MSc IT after B.Com?

Is it possible to do MSC IT AFTER B COM....please tell me whether is it

14th October 2012, 02:28 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MSc IT after B.Com?

Ideally I would not recommend you M.Sc after B.Com. You should consider courses like LLB, M.Com, CA or CS after the B.Com course. These courses are better option according to me.

However if you have strong interest in the IT field then surely you can take the M.Sc IT course. Although a large number of people believe that only science stream students can do M.Sc. This is not correct in all cases.

You surely can pursue M.Sc IT if you have Commerce, Business Mathematics/Statistics as a main subject in 12th standard. However before applying in a college you should check their requirements. It tends to change with each college. The admission will be given on the basis of entrance exam therefore be prepared to appear for it.

In my view if you have deep affection towards IT field then instead of M.Sc IT, you should consider taking Master of Computer Applications. Although some would disagree but I believe there is more scope in MCA then M.Sc IT.

M.Sc IT is more coures related to core subjects like operating systems, database applications and the data structure. On the other hand MCA is inclined towards programming languages like C++, Java etc.

To make it short if you have interest in job related to Software or in computer applications then you should opt for Master of Computer Application. On the other hand those who want jobs related to internet and database operations you go for M.Sc IT.

To pursue Master of Computer Applications, you will require Maths as one of the subjects in 12th standard. At least 50-60 percent marks in graduation coures is also required to appear for entrance exams for MCA.

14th October 2012, 05:57 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

Yes you can do M.sc. IT after completing B.com. But i can say that this option is not good for you. Because most of the science stream students do for M.sc. So you can do for the LLB, M.com,M.A after complete the B.com. The M.com is the best option for completing the B.com. In the M.com good job opportunities is there. You have also good further scope about your future.

ALL THE BEST TO YOUR FUTURE.

11th December 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

now i am b.com student nd M Sc IT after b.com it is possible ?????

24th December 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I am BCom now planning to do MSc in IT through University of Madras ,Institue of Distance Education.
Please visit site for the same.

Ganesh
[email protected]

5th May 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i am B.com now i am changing my field to oil fields pls advise me what study suites me in this oil field...
thanks,
[email protected]

23rd June 2013, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

I want earn so much money. Msc.it or M.C.A? Now I am just cleared b.com.

21st November 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

it possible after b.com to msc it to get

9th March 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

After bcom what i should take msc or mba i am totally confused can u please tell which course is better

11th May 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.com and now I am working in IT field. Now I want to do some courses related It or software, so is it possible????
pls put suggestion in my email it i.e, [email protected]

15th April 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I am B.com final year student and want to make career in IT sector .Please suggests the degree courses of IT after B.com if possible and its scope also

15th April 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I am B.com final year student and want to make career in IT sector .Please suggests the degree courses of IT after B.com if possible and its scope also

16th October 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear sherleytwain, Thanks for your kind advise about M.Sc IT study after B.Com (Hons.).

Regards.

Md. Abu Nishan
E-mail:[email protected]

20th September 2019, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

I am also confuse because i complete b.com and i think about to change my subject like mcs

20th August 2020, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I am b. Com CA can I get msc it is it possible?

26th January 2022, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Msc in Mathematics after B.com honors

31st January 2022, 08:36 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed graduation in relevant field with minimum 60%marks from a recogniszed university then you can do MSc IT.

Duration of this course is 2 years

3rd February 2022, 11:50 AM
prabhatsingh007

Arrow Re: Is it possible to do MSc IT after B.Com?

Commerce and science two are two different streams so I would say no you can not do MSc after you do B.Com. There might be some courses in which you can do but they are very limited.

Better think to go ahead in your expertise only. Nowadays there are more opportunities in commerce and business than ever before. Due to a lack of rational skills as well as maths and logic scarcity by the candidates in commerce, most of the engineering students are getting selected for commerce and business companies.

17th May 2022, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

HII SIR I AM GOING TO AMERICA IT AFTER COMPLETING DEGREE B COM STUDENT , BUT I WILL TAKING MSC SIR

17th May 2022, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

MSC TAKING ENTERENCE EXAM IS THERE OR NOT THERE SIR

17th May 2022, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO MSc IT AFTER B COM COMPLETING

4th June 2022, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i am bcom graduate student.so can i do msc it.?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?