19th January 2012, 11:24 PM
niharika.reddy

Is it possible to do MSc in Astrophysics in IIA after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

is it possible to do msc in astrophysics in IIA after completing btech in aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better among B.Tech Aeronautical engineering and B.sc Astrophysics?
  2. Eligibility to pursue Astrophysics or Astronomy course in IUCAA or IIA Bangalore at the age of 30? What would be the options available in the research field?
  3. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  4. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  5. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  6. Is it possible to do MSc in Astrophysics after B.Tech in EEE?
  7. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  8. How to do M.Tech in Aerospace or Astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  12. How can I get admission in IIA Bangalore?
  13. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  14. Can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme if pursuing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  15. Post Graduation courses in the field of Astrophysics? -- [New]
  16. What kind of opportunities are available after completing MSc Astrophysics? What would be the range of salary? Names of institutes offering the course?
  17. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  18. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
16th November 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do MSc in Astrophysics in IIA after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

Will IIA accept applicants for M.Sc-Ph.D courses if he has passed physics form a private college not a government one?
20th February 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do MSc in Astrophysics in IIA after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

sir I m doing bsc astrophysics from Delhi university i wnt to do MSC astrophysics from iia Bangalore and join isro after that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?