18th August 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics

Hello iam a 12th student. I wish to go for msc astrophysics. So is it necessary to do bsc physics for doing msc astrophysics or can a plain bsc work? Plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  2. Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%?
  3. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  4. How much marks should I score in BSc Physics to appear for IIT entrance examination in MSc Astrophysics
  5. Can a BSc graduate go for MSc in Astrophysics and related courses
  6. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  7. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. Is BSc in Astrophysics compulsory for MSc in Astrophysics?
  9. List of top colleges in India offering Post Graduation course in Cosmology?
  10. Courses and institutes for becoming an astrophysicist/theoretical physicist? Best institutes offering the course? Is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  11. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  12. How to join ISRO after passing BSc? I want to do MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy
  13. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  14. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  15. What is the qualification to take Astrophysics?
  16. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job opportunities in BSc Astrophysics? Which are the best colleges for BSc Astrophysics in Chennai?
  18. How can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme being M.Sc(Physics) final year student? -- [New]
7th May 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics

Course for astrophysics in Kerala after plus two and what are the job opportunities
2nd July 2021, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics

is it necessary to do BSc Physics, if i wish to do MSC Astrophysics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?