13th August 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?

after doing B tech in electrical and electronics how can one join astrophysics? what is the exam to be written? is there any good college in tamil nadu(India)?is it really necessary to do PHd after completion of MSc astrophysics?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join MSc Astrophysics after completion of B.Tech? Which entrance exams to be written? Any good college for this course in Tamilnadu?
  2. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics? -- [New]
  3. How can I join MSc Astrophysics after completion of B.Tech? Entrance exams which need to be written? Any good college in Tamilnadu?
  4. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  5. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  6. How can I pursue career in Astrophysics after immediate completion of B.Tech? Which exam should I appear? I want to do MS in Astrophysics
  7. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  8. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  9. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  10. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  11. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  12. Can I join MSc Astrophysics and join indian Institute of Astrophysics
  13. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  15. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  16. How to do Ph.D in Astrophysics?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Astrophysics in India
  18. Colleges offering MSc Astrophysics in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd October 2011, 10:09 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?

Definitely,you can get chance in so many institutes,you can go any one of the followings:

1:Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Pune

2:Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore

3:Birla Institute of Technology & Sciences, Pilani

4:Punjab University

5:Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore

6:Raman Research Institute, Bangalore

7:Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune

8:National Centre for Radio Astronomy

9:Osmania University,Hyderabad

10:Andhra University

11:Institute of Fundamental Research, Tamil Nadu

Some Institutions in US like:

1:University of Alabama

2:Arizona State University

3:University of Arizona

4:Ball State University

5:University of California; Los Angeles,Barceley,San Diego

6:Boston University
etc
10th March 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?

I want to do a pg course in astronomy after completing btech electronics without attending GATE exam. . which courses to opt? which colleges?
15th February 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I do astrophysics course after E.C. Engineering?
24th March 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

can i do b-tech in astrophysics after 12th? how can i do MSc after the b-tech? please guide me -"[email protected]"
5th July 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

can i do m.tech in astrophysics of astronomy after my b.tech in aerospace...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?