17th April 2014, 08:41 PM
saikat sadhukhan

How can I get admission in IIA Bangalore?

i am interested in astrophysics. how can i get admisson in iia bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the question papers of Karnataka SEC board of SSLC?
  2. Eligibility to pursue Astrophysics or Astronomy course in IUCAA or IIA Bangalore at the age of 30? What would be the options available in the research field?
  3. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  4. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Civil? I have completed diploma in Civil
  5. How may I get admission in uttar pradesh(U.P) after comleting diploma from bangalore?
  6. How to get admission in Bangalore in B.E after diploma in Bangalore? Which are the good colleges in Bangalore for B.E?
  7. Do Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Delhi a good college or not?
  8. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  9. Is IIA exam different from NATA? Is IIA a B.Arch course?
  10. How may I do CS through correspondence? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I'm doing MBA(Finance) from Bangalore
  11. Printing course in Bangalore?
  12. How to do MCA from Bangalore?
  13. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?
  14. Am I eligible to join M.Com in Bangalore University after completing diploma in commercial practice in Bangalore Technical Board?
  15. Which subjects should I study after IIT to become a Astronomer?
  16. Date of online CPT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I pursue MCA after passing BCA from Presidency college of Bangalore?
  18. Bangalore CET criteria
2nd June 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in IIA Bangalore?

how to get admission admission in indian institute of astrophysics Bangalore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?