20th March 2012, 07:56 PM
husaindon

Is it possible to do Ph.D in IIT after doing M.E(System Engineering) as part time?

sir i am doing ME(system engg) as a part time. could u pls tell me that is it possible to do phd in iit?

Related Questions:
  1. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  2. Is it possible to do Ph.D in IIT after doing M.E(System Engineering) as part time?
  3. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  4. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  5. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  6. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  7. Can I do part time PhD being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate of IGNOU? -- [New]
  8. Time span for regular PhD Mathematics? What to choose family or IIT tag?
  9. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  10. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
  11. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  12. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  13. Mahatma Gandhi University Meghalaya is approved under UGC and DEC?
  14. How to apply for Ph.D in computer science and engineering as part time after wokring as AP in self financing engineering college?
  15. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  16. List of universities offering part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  18. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
13th July 2012, 08:23 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D in IIT after doing M.E(System Engineering) as part time?

hello dear,
As many IITs are calling for PhD after B.Tech and students who appeared for GATE and could not make it to M.Tech in IITs usually called for PhD exam and interview.
A letter from IIT can make you or anyone think about that program. Here in this post I would like to tell all the pros and cons of this.

The biggest advantage of doing PhD right after of B.Tech is you get to see IITs with not very high score and have a chance to study with highly competitive students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?