28th June 2018, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in any Government Polytechnic college with 58232 rank in WB-JEXPO?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have secured 58232 rank in WB-JEXPO. I want to get admission in any Government Polytechnic college. So, I would like to know that is it possible to get admission in such college? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  2. Can I get admission in any government Polytechnic college if secured 18541 rank in JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 596 rank in JEXPO being a ST candidate?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in any government polytechnic colleges after taking 3872 general rank in JEXPO?
  5. Can I get admission in government aided Polytechnic college if secured 55000 rank in JEXPO?
  6. Can I get admission in government polytechnic college having 9000 JEXPO rank?
  7. Can I get admission in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 5838 SC rank in JEXPO?
  8. Possibility to get admission in government Polytechnic college for a candidate who secured 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  9. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college after scoring 7603 JEXPO rank
  10. can I get any government polytechnic college after scoring 5121 general rank in JEXPO?
  11. Possibility to get admission in any government Polytechnic college of Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 6577 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 30000 rank in JEXPO?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in any Government Polytechnic college for a candidate with 8946 SC rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  14. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  15. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any government Polytechnic college?
  16. Admission in government polytechnic colleges of North & Sout 24 Parganas with JEXPO rank of 19040?
  17. Do I stand a chance of admission in government college having 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  18. Possibility to get admission in any Government college of Hooghly for a candidate with 6668 General rank in JEXPO?
29th June 2018, 03:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in any Government Polytechnic college with 58232 rank in WB-JEXPO?

No, you can get admission in any government colleges based on your rank.

WB JEXPO is an entrance exam conducted once in every year by West Bengal state council of technical education. This exam is conducted for giving admissios into polytechnic course.

The cut off marks varies every year based on few factors like difficulty of the question paper, candidates appeared & qualified in the exam.
From the past few years the cut off ranks will vary. It will better if you have got rank less than 5K for general candidates and less than 8K for reserved candidates.

Since you have got 58232 you cannot get admission in government colleges for polytechnic course.

For more information visit the official website of JEXPO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?