3rd June 2018, 04:59 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in any Government college of Hooghly for a candidate with 6668 General rank in JEXPO?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to get seat in any Government Polytechnic college in Hooghly. I have secured 6668 General rank in JEXPO. So, can I expect admission in Government college? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in any government polytechnic colleges after taking 3872 general rank in JEXPO?
  2. Possibility to get admission in any Government college of Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 11000 General rank in JEXPO?
  3. Possibility to get admission in a Government college with 17255 rank in JEXPO for an SC candidate?
  4. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  5. Possibility to get admission in government Polytechnic college for a candidate who secured 7633 rank in JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Chances to get admission in any Government college for a candidate who has secured 35570 General rank and 4937 Female rank in JEXPO?
  7. What is the seat captivity with 10875 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to get admission in any government college of Bankura for a candidate who has secured 20722 rank in JEXPO?
  9. Possibility to get admission in any government Polytechnic college of Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 6577 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Can I get admission to study Environmental Engineering in any Government college with 21375 rank in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?
  11. Chances of admission in any Government college for a candidate with 43250 General rank and 5820 OBC rank in JEXPO?
  12. Can I get admission in any Government college with 16319 rank in JEXPO being an SC candidate?
  13. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 8814 General rank in JEXPO?
  14. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 40714 General rank and 5750 General Female rank in JEXPO? Which rank is considerable for admission?
  15. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  16. Can I get admission in Government Polytechnic College in Kolkata with JEXPO General rank of 26521 and female General rank of 3885?
  17. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any Government college for a female candidate?
  18. Can I get admission in government college if secured 60004 general rank in WB JEXPO being a SC student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?