7th January 2019, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in college for pursuing B.Tech if I fail in Physics papers in 12th board exam?

If I cannot pass in Physics paper in class 12th board exam, then can I study Biotechnology course in B.Tech? If I get a chance in Biotechnology then what will be the future with this degree? What will be job opportunities in India?

13th January 2019, 10:25 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in college for pursuing B.Tech if I fail in Physics papers in 12th board exam?

B.Tech refers to Bachelor of Technology and it is a professional undergraduate degree course of four years for which the minimum education required is a Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology as main subjects from a recognized board of examination.

So, having failed in Physics in your Class 12th board examination, you are not eligible for pursuing B.Tech degree course in any discipline without clearing your Physics paper.
13th January 2019, 02:54 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in college for pursuing B.Tech if I fail in Physics papers in 12th board exam?

It is not possible for any candidate to fail in any subject of 12th standard and think to get admission in Bachelor of Technology course.

For admission in any discipline of engineering, you must pass all subjects of 12th with better percentage of marks.
15th January 2019, 11:10 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

If you do not pass in Physics paper of 12th board examination then your overall status in the subject will be failed and you will be 12th standard failed student. Candidates who have failed in any subject of 12th are not eligible for Bachelor of Technology course.

You must pass in all subjects of 12th and secure minimum of 50% marks to become eligible for engineering course. In case of JEE exam, it is 75% marks.
15th January 2019, 04:20 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in undergraduate course if you will fail in Physics in Class 12th.

The required minimum eligibility to get admission in undergraduate course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

For admission in Biotechnology - Candidate must have passed 12th in PCM or PCB as main paper.

So, you will have to pass in Physics paper also to get admission in B.Tech course.
15th January 2019, 04:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

No.

It is not possible for any candidate to get admission in college for pursuing Bachelor of Technology after failing in Physics in 12th board.

You must pass in all subjects in 12th board examination to pursue any stream in Bachelor of Technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?