1st April 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for Interior designing course without completion of intermediate exam?

Can I take admission in Interior Designing course without giving Intermediate exam? Can you please tell me the minimum eligibility criteria which is needed for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. Is it possible for me to make career in Interior Designing after HSC in Computer Stream? Is it necessary to clear NATA for it?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in JJ school of arts for interior designing after completion of 12th with Commerce?
  4. Is it possible to study Interior Designing after CSE course completion?
  5. What should I do to get admission in J.J. School of Arts for Interior Designing?
  6. Can I do interior designing after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the basic requirements for admission in Interior Designing graduation?
  8. Is there any exam which I can write to get interior designing course after completion of diploma?
  9. How to join interior designing field after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  11. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  12. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  13. How to do interior designing from JJ school of Arts
  14. Can we take up MEC in inter to take up interior designing later?
  15. How can I join in interior designing after completion of B.Tech 1st year
  16. Do I need to appear in entrance exam for pursuing post graduation in Interior Designing? Requirements for the course?
  17. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  18. How to join interior designing after completing intermediate?
1st April 2016, 07:24 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for Interior designing course without completion of intermediate exam?

No. It's not possible to take admission in interior design without passed of intermediate.

Interior Design Courses
- B.A.(Interior Design)
- B.Sc (Interior Design)
- B.Design

Colleges Offering Interior Design Course
- Indian institute of Design , Delhi
- Aditya College of Design Studies , Mumbai
- Pearl Academy , Delhi
- School of Creative Studies , Dehradun
- LISAA School of Design , Delhi
- Sir JJ School of Art , Mumbai
- Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology , Bangalore

Employment Areas
- Architecture Field
- Hotel
- Hospital
- Theatre
- Consultancy
- Public Work Department
- Regional Development Works
1st April 2016, 08:42 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for Interior designing course without completion of intermediate exam?

No, it will not be possible to get admission for Interior designing course without completion of intermediate exam.

The minimum eligibility criteria to get admission for interior designing course is 10+2 with 55% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology and English from a recognized board to take admission in this course .
1st April 2016, 09:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to pursue diploma in interior designing is class 10th with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved category from recognised board you have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by the University of your respective state. Once you qualify the entrance exams you will get admission on the basis of your rank obtained in the merit list.
1st April 2016, 10:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in interior Design:-

Diploma in interior design is a diploma level Fashion and Interior Designing course. Diploma in Interior Design duration fluctuates from place to place ranging from 1 year to 4 years.Therefore it is totally depend on the institute, regarding all criteria, in which student is going to have admission.

Eligibility:-

The candidate should have passed 12th class and its duration is 1 years.
23rd July 2018, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in diploma courses of interior design after 12th passing without giving any entrance exam like NATA etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?