19th April 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

List of Colleges under AIEEE in NCR and Uttarkhand region?

sir please tell me the list of colleges under aieee in NCR and Uttarkhand region..

Related Questions:
  1. In which reputed college can I get after scoring 70336 rank in AIEEE? How to get admission in NCR region or Maharashtra
  2. List of some good colleges in Delhi NCR region in which I can get after scoring 658.8 in Feb MAT with 86.08 percentile?
  3. Best colleges in NCR region? I want to take admission in MBBS
  4. Which all colleges can I get in NCR region after scoring 38277 in UPTU?
  5. List of Electrical Private reputed for freshers companies in NCR region and Pune?
  6. List of colleges in Delhi NCR which take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the best colleges of Nanotechnology near NCR region? -- [New]
  8. List of mechanical companies providing internship in Delhi NCR region specially in Noida Region?
  9. List of Coaching centers for GATE Exam for Chemical Engineering in Delhi or NCR region?
  10. List of Institutes offering M.Tech or M.S in Computational Science in NCR Region in India?
  11. List of colleges where i can get admission in B.Tech (CSE) course in NCR region without donation?
  12. Good colleges in delhi NCR region for MTECH with GATE Score 418 in ECE?
  13. List of best institutes or companies in NCR region to pursue 6 months summer training in Biotechnology field?
  14. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  15. Can I get admitted in NCR region after scoring UPSEE rank of 11477?
  16. Which are the best Coaching Institutes for Civil Services Exam in Delhi and NCR Region?
  17. Which course should I opt after scoring 58.8% in class 12th science stream?
  18. List of private Law colleges in and around Delhi NCR region having 3 years Law course? What's the eligibility criteria?
21st April 2012, 06:26 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Colleges under AIEEE in NCR and Uttarkhand region?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir please tell me the list of colleges under aieee in NCR and Uttarkhand region..
Below, I have provided the name of the Institutes located in the National Capital Region as well as in Uttarkhand region, which participates in the AIEEE counselling.

Colleges participating in the AIEEE counselling located in Meerut:
IAMR College of Engineering-
Institute of Technology and Management
Shobhit University
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University

Colleges participating in the AIEEE counselling located in Delhi:
National Institute of Technology

Colleges participating in the AIEEE counselling located in New Delhi:
School of Planning and Architecture

Colleges participating in the AIEEE counselling located in Uttrakhand:
National Institute of Technology

Colleges participating in the AIEEE counselling located in Haridwar:
Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya-

Colleges participating in the AIEEE counselling located in Noida:
Amity School of Engineering, Amity University
6th May 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the criteria for the state in haryana state egeenearing colleges as per aieee.
6th May 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

What is The Minimum Score Required to get Selected in ISI 2012?
16th June 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission for b.tech after scoring 98 marks in aieee n 86% in 12th rbse?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?