11th October 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?

Good morning sir/madam................

I am vinitha pursuing my B.E 2nd year in streams of
Computer Science and Engineering in Government College of Engineering
,Thanjavur..I would like to do internship in highly reputed
company.Will you provide this opportunity to me?Will company
provide internship training for 2nd year students also?I hope that you
will reply for my questions mentioned above...Thank you..
With regards...

Related Questions:
  1. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  2. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?
  3. How may I do summer internship in any reputed company? I've completed my 2nd year
  4. Which company is the best for diploma 2nd year CME students for internship? What is the procedure to apply?
  5. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  7. Is there any way I can get paid internship during 2nd year vacations?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship in reputed companies?
  9. List of reputed IT companies providing internship program?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  12. How to register in a good company for internship of two months? Is there any reputed company in Vishakhapatnum? It's fee structure?
  13. Is there any internship for ECE students in Hyderabad? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  14. How to apply for summer internship in reputed company? When the forms will be out?
  15. How to do 2nd year project as internship? I am doing M.E VLSI Design 2nd year
  16. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  17. When do 2nd year students of IIT and other reputed colleges have their training?
  18. Do ISRO, DRDO, HAL or any other institutions provide internship programs for 2nd year students?
15th October 2014, 10:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?

I am extremely sorry to state that most of the reputed companies do not provide internship to second year students. The reasons are :-

- You do not have professional experience.
- You have very less knowledge about your domain.

So second year is basically for training. Get a training from a professional organization or do a certification course in any languages or any field of your domain. This will increase your knowledge, enrich your resume and also give you an experience of professional scenario. Then in the third year, you can go for internship.
17th October 2014, 04:07 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?

hi. You can do internship in a company but for that you need to contact company or organization. You need to ask your institution for training letter. Some companies do charge for interships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?