19th July 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get into MBBS after BSc?

Can i get into mbbs after doing my b.sc in chemistry,zoology and microbiology? If yes what is the procedure and what is the total course period?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  2. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  3. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  4. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  5. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam?
  6. How to do MBBS after doing BSc MLT?
  7. Can I do MBBS through BSc after completing 2nd PUC exam?
  8. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Physics?
  9. How may I get scheduled date for Bihar SLET exam? I'm from Begusarai(Bihar)
  10. Is it Possible to do MBBS after BSc Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  12. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  13. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  14. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  15. How may I join MBBS degree program after completion of B.Sc nursing course?
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  17. Is this possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year of MBBS in abroad after the completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  18. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student -- [New]
29th August 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get into MBBS after BSc?

can I do MBBS after completion of BSc chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?