10th December 2010, 12:02 PM
Vidyay

Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?

Sir I am studing in Biotechnology BSc 3rd year, with Biology above 50% marks in 12th Std aggretate(57%). Whether I can pursue MBBS after my completion of BSc

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  2. Job Opportunities after 12th Medical?
  3. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  4. Courses that I can pursue after BSc Nursing? Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  6. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc (Nursing)? Is it possible? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible to do MBBS course after completion of BSc Nursing?
  8. Which is the most suitable course to pursue after completion of Bi.P.C other than MBBS?
  9. Should I join BSc Biotech after not getting into medical institutes for MBBS?
  10. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  11. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  12. Should I go for MBBS or Biotech? Is there any scope for Biotech in india?
  13. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  14. What are the various Ph.D options after completion of M.Sc Biotech?
  15. What type of private sector jobs I can do after the completion of B.Sc Biotech?
  16. How to become a Doctor after completing 12th Standard?
  17. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  18. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology? Can I choose “Microbiology” as a career option being an MBBS candidate?
9th October 2011, 02:29 AM
goutambiswas87

Default Re: Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?

Dear friend,
After completing your B.Sc,you can carry on your MBBS but for that you have to passed and have to get well rank in WBJEE.
Thank you...
28th November 2011, 05:12 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidyay View Post
Sir I am studing in Biotechnology BSc 3rd year, with Biology above 50% marks in 12th Std aggretate(57%). Whether I can pursue MBBS after my completion of BSc
hi,
Yes, you can apply for the M.B.B.S course after completing B.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY.

For admissions in top govt college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
-A.M.U
-B.H.U
-J.I.P.M.E.R
-STATE- P.M.T
-A.F.M.C
-A.I.P.M.T

so
all the best!
20th December 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i am having pcm. I am presently doing engineering and completed my 3rd sem. But i want to do b.sc n later go for mbbs? Can i do this?
21st March 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a student of biotechnology. So I want to join for MBBS. please tell me what type of eligible and how much perce taken in the Bsceentage ar
28th April 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibal criteria for admission in mbbs after biotechnology? please guide me sir.
3rd May 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

list of competetive exams a student can give in correspondence to sybsc in microbiology. scope in medicine microbiology & procedure for applying for masters in medicine microbiology plz sir/madam i hope you will respond faster
20th May 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am studing bsc biotechnology 1'st year, i'v got 64% in 12'th , i want to do admission in mbbs,,,,,,,,?
27th May 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

sir... now i am eng student. i have 58% marks in WBHSE in bio sc.. after complete graduation in physiology, can i join into MBBS?...
3rd June 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue MBBS after completing B.sc chemistry having taken biology as one of the subject in 2 ?
17th April 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

yes i have one question what is the best courses M.B.B.S. or B.sc
20th April 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

now i am in final year B.sc bio-tech. what is governmet job for me? please help me sair. is thear min mail me on. [email protected]
14th May 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completing b.s.c biotchnology i want job now.how much parsentage suitable for job
9th May 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studing in microbiology BSc 3rd year, with Biology above 50% marks in 12th Std aggretate(57%). Whether I can pursue MBBS after my completion of BSc
6th January 2019, 08:49 PM
Siraj ali khan

Bsc biotech is a bachelors course. To pursue MBBS you need to complete your intermediate with atleast 50% aggregate and with biology, physics, chemistry as main subjects. After this you need to clear NEET exam, which is all India level examination. It is an entrance test for MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?