23rd August 2012, 11:26 AM
MOHAMMED SHAFEEK.V.R

Is it possible to get Jobs with the certificate of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

can we get jobs with course completed certificate for btech mechanical engineering??

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  3. Best certificate course related to mechanical engineering?
  4. Government jobs with handsome salary for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  5. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Andhra University after diploma in computer science?
  6. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  7. No degree certificate received due to 3 pending back papers, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE?
  9. Is AMIE Certificate valid to join Higher studies and Government Jobs?
  10. Is it possible to do MS in Acturial Sciences after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  12. Am I eligible to become a Mechanical Engineering in PSU being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) with Mechanical Equivalent certificate candidate? -- [New]
  13. How may I get job in top companies? I've completed my 10th with 48.2% , 12th with 59.2% and B.Tech till 7th sem is 60.45% marks
  14. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  15. How to go for a job or higher studies after passing B.Tech Mechanical
  16. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  17. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  18. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
23rd August 2012, 01:26 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Smile Re: Is it possible to get Jobs with the certificate of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello dear
If you completed your engg. degree then you should apply for a job in various companies.after it you have a call from the company for the interview.
Every company has a different criteria.so, if you are wishing to apply in a highly reputed company then you have to fullfill the nessary eligiblity criteria.
so, apply for jobs from the help of job sites.
Best of luck...
21st September 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get Jobs with the certificate of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

i have 10th 58% and 12th 50% engineering 59.2% where i can serch for job location plz advise me
6th October 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get Jobs with the certificate of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

i am studying mechanical engineering 3rd year.
which job are good for girls in mechanical engineering?
15th October 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get a job with the cource certificate of btech electronics and communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?