6th December 2010, 11:25 PM

Is it possible to get placed in companies asking for 60% after scoring 59.6% in B.Tech CSE?

Hi this is Gopal...

I got 59.6 percentage in B.tech(cse).But in intermediate and 10th class i got 70 above percentage.But in these days all companies asked 60% cutoff.So it is not possible attempt that companies.So i want go below 60%.
what are the companies offering below 60%.

please suggest me.............

regards,
Gopal.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the companies where I can get placement after scoring below 60% in 12th?
  2. Is it possible to get placed in companies asking for 60% after scoring 59.6% in B.Tech CSE?
  3. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  4. List of software companies offering job for B.Tech(CSE) student? -- [New]
  5. List of companies which offers job to B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  6. Which is better BSc IT,BSc CS and BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What importance does the software companies give to year gap in academics?
  8. Companies offering internship with mini project? I am studying in 3rd year CSE
  9. What are the core branches in Computer Science and Engineering? Advantages and disadvantages of the branch? Job opportunities in the branch in coming years?
  10. What are the chances of getting any government college after scoring 31.5 in TANCET?
  11. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
  12. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  13. Companies which offer mini projects? I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in CSE
  14. List of Companies that provide Internship or Mini Project for 2 months for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  15. Which Companies provide 6 months In plant Training for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  16. Companies in Chandigarh Offering Training for 2 months for B.Tech CSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  18. Why are B.Tech CSE students getting jobs in BPO's?
4th July 2011, 04:47 PM
amisha rath

Default Re: Is it possible to get placed in companies asking for 60% after scoring 59.6% in B.Tech CSE?

hey friend....

well it seems difficult in such a cut throat competition era to get a job in reputed MNC .because most of the companies have marked eligibility criteria
but don't worry ...if you have knowledge then can't be left jobless...there are two options here
option1.if you are student of a reputed college and companies come in your college then you have a chance to plead TPO and administration to please put a jack behind and make the company HR that you are brilliant student and
because of some reasons i have not achieved a good academic record .
option 2.try some new companies and impress them by your knowledge skills

try luck works...
4th July 2011, 05:09 PM
amisha rath

Default Re: Is it possible to get placed in companies asking for 60% after scoring 59.6% in B.Tech CSE?

hey friend ...if you are interested to study further then its a golden opportunity for you as after this master degree you are having bright jobs in your hand

(BITS), Mesra, Ranchi invites application for MBA & M.Tech (CS) for academic year 2011 MBA (Offered At BIT Lalpur, Kolkata, Noida & Japur Centres)Eligibility Criteria:Graduate (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university wi th minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate. Candidates of other graduate courses must have minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST).
best luck
5th July 2011, 11:01 AM
digvijaygarg

Hi Gopal
You wont be able to sit in PSUs that offer jobs through written test at national level
If you approach company on your own and if you are good in your field..the company can consider you
Good Luck
5th July 2011, 12:04 PM
raja badam

Dear friend,

It much difficult to placed in reputed companies like TCS and Infosys,wipro etc.

Those companies considered for 60% of marks in All academics.

Some times those are selection criteria when companies need more persons.

So do not worry about this one.

you have to write government jobs.

all the best for you...
5th July 2011, 12:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You have got yourself in a situation now. Most of the top companies have a cut off of 60% and they are very strict on that. But it all depends upon your attitude and efforts. If it is an on campus interview that you are panning to attend, then if you have a good rapport with your placement cell, then they can assist you. But otherwise also, there are lots of other companies which take in graduate with respect to their work quality and character. So if you have the confidence in you, then that will lead your way.
31st July 2011, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 55 percent aggret so is it possible to enter in company
6th August 2011, 10:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi this is Gopal...

I got 59.6 percentage in B.tech(cse).But in intermediate and 10th class i got 70 above percentage.But in these days all companies asked 60% cutoff.So it is not possible attempt that companies.So i want go below 60%.
what are the companies offering below 60%.

please suggest me.............

regards,
Gopal.

dear friend,

some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL etc.

so you are eligible for above company.

Also you are eligible for .NET and PHP company so you can contact those company.

All the best.
6th September 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

DETERMINATION IS THE KEY . MARKS DOESN'T MATTER .. JUST DO SOME THING DIFFERENT AND GET PLACED... ALL THE BEST
11th May 2015, 05:57 PM
racker

Hi friend ,
Nowadays some companies are firm to the percentage they ask .
If you are dealing with on of them then it would be difficult for you to get a job there .
As the competition is growing day by day . There would be many more applying with you .Thus you should apply in those companies which are not too firm or ask for less marks(like WIPRO) .
Best of luck for future
27th June 2015, 02:51 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Sorry to say but you are not eligible that's why top MNC companies put the eligibility criteria because there are so many students which apply for the job which want the jobs.
to shortlist the students the company puts the eligibility criteria.
You should either work on small companies after gaining work experience you can switch to top companies.
I hope you got it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?