2nd February 2012, 07:53 PM
skmuskaan

Companies offering internship with mini project? I am studying in 3rd year CSE

hello sir/madam,

iam studyng btech 3rdyear(cse).can i know institutions/companies offering internships with mini project.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies that provide Internship or Mini Project for 2 months for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  2. Companies offering short project to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi/Noida?
  3. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  4. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  8. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  9. List companies offering Project Internship to CSE students? How to approach?
  10. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  11. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get mini projects to do Internship being a CSE 5th semester student? -- [New]
  13. Companies offering Project and Internship related to Finance for MBA candidate in Chennai?
  14. Companies offering Project Internship to MCA 3rd year student in Mysore? Requirements to apply?
  15. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  16. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  17. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  18. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
13th May 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering internship with mini project? I am studying in 3rd year CSE

which mnc's are allowing students to do their mini projects and internships in cse 3rd year? how to approach them?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?