30th November 2015, 10:52 AM

Is it possible to get readmission in 12th as a regular candidate?

Sir it is possible that i can take again readmission in 12th class as regular candidate after i fail in 12th exam?

30th November 2015, 02:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get readmission in 12th as a regular candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to continue your classes in 10+2 as a regular candidate.

As candidates who have failed in any examination are eligible to continue their courses in the regular courses in any school registered with a recognised board.

For more information about this visit the school you are pursuing.
30th November 2015, 05:21 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Sir it is possible that i can take again readmission in 12th class as regular candidate after i fail in 12th exam?
Yes, it is possible to take re-admission in 12th or 10+2.

You can take admission in the same school or in another school as a regular candidate.

Before taking admission, you will have to fill a form from the Board Regional Office.

The form is also available in the school in which you are taking admission.

After taking admission as a regular candidate, you will have to attend regular classes in that respected school.

Also, you will have to appear for the regular exams conducted at regular intervals in the school.

During the moment of Board Exams, you will have to sit along with other students.

Admit Card will be available in the school, so that you can collect it from school itself.
30th November 2015, 06:02 PM
sanju0770

Hi,

This is very unfortunate that you got failed in your examination in class 12th but you can still take admission as a regular student if you approach your school. many schools do not give admissions to the candidate who have failed in the past examinations but still you can approach your school and convey the message that you will work hard this time and if this also does not help then you can go to some other school in your area and get admission.

YES YOU CAN TAKE ADMISSION AS A REGULAR STUDENT
30th November 2015, 06:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having failed in your 12th board examination, I am sorry to let you know that you are not eligible for your readmission as a regular candidate once again in your Class 12th rather you will be have to appear as a private candidate in the next board examination to get the same degree.

For being a regular candidate you will have to take readmission in your Class 11th which means you will have to lose two years of your academics which would not be a good option as if you appear in the board examination as a private candidate then it would mean only one year loss. Also both these degree are provided by the same board and will have same importance. So i am personal view you must appear as a private candidate with more preparation, determination and dedication about your studies.
30th November 2015, 08:06 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Yes you can take readmission in 12th class as regular candidate after you fail in 12th exam. But my suggestion for you is this, you have to fill only those exams in which you have reappear not to necessary fill 12th readmission. Because in this way your one year will be saved and you can fill the graduation course. But you will only get your roll number of graduation course when you successfully completed your reappeared exams.
30th November 2015, 08:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to continue in the regular mode in the 10+2 from the recognised board.

You are eligible to appear in the board examination as a private candidate of the board. For more information about it visit at the board official website or contact to the school.
30th November 2015, 09:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, why not, you can take admission in class 10+2 again from any board like CBSE, ICSE or NIOS even if you fail in 10+2 board exams as a regular candidate. You can enroll yourself from same school for next year board exams.

You will have to visit your previous school, pay the required fees for board exams and you must check your subjects for board exams mentioned in your school record. You can also appear for improvement exam of subjects in which you have less marks.
30th November 2015, 10:01 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Yes it is possible to get the admission again in 12th Class.Every Students who have failed in 12th Class have to do study again as readmission in 12th Class.You can do study as a regular students.So don't get tense and prepare yourself for the 12th Exam again.

You should study hard and study daily for 3-4 hours for securing good marks in 12th.So i suggest you that prepare your subjects of 12th and make yourself perfect in each and every Subject.
Best of Luck
30th November 2015, 10:05 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely you can apply for the readmission in the same class if you are failed to clear the exams. My suggestion to you is that you should go through the NIOS for admission after failing once. I am asking this due to the fact that via NIOS you can apply for the 12th class in the same year. So by applying through the open schooling you can save your time which is the most important thing for a student.
30th November 2015, 10:46 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

If a student has failed in 12th boards examination then the student has to appear in compartmental examination conducted specially to provide a chance for failed candidates to secure pass marks to save one precious year.
If the student fails again in the compartmental examination then the students are allowed to appear in the 12th boards examination of March in next year as private candidate for only the papers in which the student has failed.
The student will not be allowed to allowed to take readmission in 12th standard in any school.
Also, students have only 3 times to appear in CBSE 12th boards examination if they fail consecutively then they will not be allowed to appear in 12th boards examination again.
16th January 2018, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I am Aslo pass in 12th Arts but my number of present is very low and in feature no scope available for art faculty. So can I get readdmition for 12th science.
14th August 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I have applied last year in nios but did not appear in exam or not submit my examination fee. So I want to know what I pay my fee and appear in this year with last year admission.
19th February 2020, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Is eligible to reappear 12 Exam after 10 years gap.
15th August 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my question is i passed my all papers bt i hav low marks so i can take readmission or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?