6th October 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in B.Ed course as a regular candidate and MA as a corresponding?

Tell me that can i appear in BED course as a regular candidate & MA as a corresponding course .If i can complete both course in same section .Then both course s are valued or not .In which authority pl inform.

6th October 2015, 04:48 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Can I appear in B.Ed course as a regular candidate and MA as a corresponding?

You can appear both course side by side.You can get admission in B.Ed on the basis of your graduation degree passed with minimum 50% marks.
You can also get admission in MA on the basis of your graduate degree.If you would like to B.ED on regular basis & MA correspondence then you can do both.It is the best career option for you.
After doing B.ED you can apply for Govt. teacher in Govt. School or College.
6th October 2015, 06:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in B.Ed course as a regular candidate and MA as a corresponding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me that can i appear in BED course as a regular candidate & MA as a corresponding course .If i can complete both course in same section .Then both course s are valued or not .In which authority pl inform.
Yes, you can appear in B.Ed course in regular mode.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Best books for B.Ed entrance exam:-

Complete Success Package for Guru Gobind Singh B.Ed Entrance Exam
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant (2011)

Maharashtra B.Ed Exam Guide
by
RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

B.Ed. Bachelor of Education Entrance Test: Previous Years' Papers (Solved)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
8th October 2015, 01:20 AM
RRAL

B.ed is Bachelor in education. The eligibility criteria for appearing in this course is to have a graduation degree course in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.

You can not do the both the courses MA and B.ed at once. You have to do these courses simultaneously.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?