12th November 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get readmission if failed in 3 subjects of 12th CBSE?

Dear Sir,
Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? I want to get readmission. Please help me.

15th November 2015, 05:51 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get readmission if failed in 3 subjects of 12th CBSE?

Failures are pillars of success and simple advice is that donot get disheartened by failures in life. Work hard and learn from the mistakes which you have committed that led to the failure.

You can get readmission in 10+2 again even if you have failed in three subjects. What you need to do is to again apply for the 10+2 board examinations from which you have earlier appeared for the board exams.

You just need to pay the required application fee and appear for the board exams. Scoring passing percentage is not a big deal in CBSE, just read all the NCERT books of your concerned subjects and practice intext and exercise questions for better concept.
15th November 2015, 08:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, why not, you can get readmission in class 10+2 again even if you have failed in 10+2 board exams. There is no such restriction in CBSE that if you fail in three subjects, you can not appear for the CBSE board exams again.

You can visit your concerned school from which you have appeared for the board exams earlier and again pay the required fee so that the school can enroll you for the next year board exams.

Work hard, it is not so tough to score passing percentage of marks in CBSE board.
21st May 2019, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir i failed in 12th class in CBSE board i want do again 12th with a same stream non medical what a application i have need to give to school and i want 12 from Same school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?