16th August 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a starting salary of 25000/- after B.Tech ECE in Core oriented jobs?

Well actually I am studying B.Tech ECE, and i dont have any interest software feild, so I want to do some core oriented job, but it should have a starting salary of 25000/- pm in any good company. So, tell me if it is possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for any core jobs if completed B.Tech(ECE) with 56%? Which short term course can help me to find core jobs?
  2. What are the various government jobs available for B.Tech ECE students?
  3. Any core side jobs for B.Tech ECe students? Where and how can I apply for it?
  4. What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies?
  5. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  6. What kind of jobs are available for B.Com graduate in Bangalore? Expected starting salary for it? Best career oriented course among B.Com and BCA?
  7. How to join Oriented course after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  8. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
  9. Latest salary package of B.Tech ECE Fresher in MNCs
  10. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  11. List of top companies in India in Electronics and Communication field?
  12. Which are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  13. Government jobs for ECE B.Tech students? What is the salary?
  14. Availability of Core Electronics jobs in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in ECE and M.Tech?
  15. What kind of job is offered after completion of MBA in Marketing or Finance? What is the salary to expect? -- [New]
  16. Which is the best course in ME for me after completion of BE in ECE to get Jobs in Core Companies?
  17. How much money can I make being a Computer Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I prepare to get core side job if completed B.Tech(ECE)?
17th August 2016, 12:58 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a starting salary of 25000/- after B.Tech ECE in Core oriented jobs?

After completion of your bachelor's degree, you can apply for job in so many well reputed core companies like Tata teleservices, Micromax, Samsung, Nokia etc. You can expect an approximate salary of 15000-20000 rupees per month in the starting. You will be recruited as management trainee for a period of three or six months. After completion of your probation period, your salary will be increased to your current expectations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?