2nd April 2012, 07:24 PM
anjaliaa

Is it possible to give B.Ed entrance exam in Assam after passing BCA from Faridabad(Delhi)? What is the entrance exam date?

i am B.C.A student from faridabad (delhi) .is possible to give b.ed entrance exam in assam.plz tell me its entrance date etc in detail

25th July 2014, 11:06 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to give B.Ed entrance exam in Assam after passing BCA from Faridabad(Delhi)? What is the entrance exam date?

Yes, you can write the test provided you clear the Common Entrance Test (B.Ed. CET) examination in Assam. The test is conducted by the Dibrugarh University annually. Candidates should have completed graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks. For teachers minimum work experience of 5 years in any school is a must for the one year course. There will be 5 per cent relaxation in aggregate marks in criteria. There is relaxation of marks to SC/ST, OBC/MOBC and Physical Disability (PD) category.
The method subjects are English, Biology, Science, Physics, Chemistry, Math., Geography, History, Work Education, Computer Education.
List of B.Ed Colleges in Assam that accepts CET Entrance Test:
(a) Department of Education, Dibrugarh University
(b) Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat
(c) Lakhimpur P.G.T.College, Lakhimpur
(d) College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia
(e) Chandrakanta Hazarika College, Dibrugarh
(f) KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat
(g) College of Teacher Education, Golaghat
(h) Namrup College of Teacher Education, Namrup
(i) Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji
(j) Bihpuria Post Graduate Training College, Bihpuria, District Lakhimpur.
(k) Digboi B.Ed. College, Digboi
(l) Parijat Academy Teacher Education Institution, Dibrugarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?