31st October 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give UGC NET in management? I am a student from insurance institute of India

is it possible to take UGC-NET in management as I am fellow from insurance institute of india. the subject in my post grauation was regional development[geography]. UGC website advises to take NET in subject of post graduation,and i am interested in teaching insurance.

Related Questions:
  1. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Risk Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship -Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Insurance Institute of India - Fellowship Examination, Human Resources Management Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  4. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Law and Economics of Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What is the eligibility for UGC NET exam? I have completing PG diploma in Textile Management
  6. Which courses do we need to complete to prepare for NET exam?
  7. Coaching centers for CSIR exam in Trivandrum for M.Phil Chemistry Students?
  8. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Mathematical Basis of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship- Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Name of Government Colleges for BCA Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When will be UGC NET exam for Management? Does UGC NET and CSIR NET are same?
  12. Which is the best university for BCA course?
  13. Information about UGC NET forms?
  14. Which is the best MBA college that I can get after scoring 83 percentile in MAT?
  15. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for study Ph.D in Management? -- [New]
  16. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Group Insurance and Retirement Benefits Scheme Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What are the prospects of doing BCA?
  18. In which entrance exam should I appear among UGC-NET and CSIR-NET being a Commerce student?
1st July 2014, 08:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to give UGC NET in management? I am a student from insurance institute of India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is it possible to take UGC-NET in management as I am fellow from insurance institute of india. the subject in my post grauation was regional development[geography]. UGC website advises to take NET in subject of post graduation,and i am interested in teaching insurance.

NET Stands for National Eligibility Test. It is Conducted twice every year by the University Grants Commission in the months of June & December.NET is held for the post of Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship.

Those Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC are eligible for UGC NET Test.50% marks is required in case of SC / ST / PWD category candidates.If you have completed Masters degree in management related subject then only you are eligible for UGC NET Exam in management subject .

For JRF ,The age should be below 28 years .Age relaxation up to 5 years provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Lectureship , there are no age limit.

Marks distribution for each papers of NET Exam:-

Section 1 - 100 marks(60 questions are there)
Section 2 - 100 marks(50 questions are there)
Section 3 - 150 marks(75 questions are there)

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?