5th January 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for study Ph.D in Management?

Hello
I have completed MBA in Finance
I want to continue my study
kindly tell me phd in management course
I have to give ugc net exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. If I pursue PhD under VIT can I get fellowship under UGC?
  3. Which is better to take whether Management subjects or Commerce subjects for NET exam conducted by UGC?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  5. Can I study Ph.D in Forensic Science if qualified UGC-NET in Social Medicine & Community Pharmacy?
  6. How and where to apply for PhD in Travel & Hotel Management? Qualifying NET or JRF is important?
  7. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  8. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  9. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  10. How to pursue Ph.D in management after completing PG in management?
  11. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  12. Next step for PhD after JRF in Human Resource? Difference between JRF and PhD?
  13. Which courses do we need to complete to prepare for NET exam?
  14. List of books for preparation of NET exam? I've done MBA and applied for PhD in management
  15. How to prepare to crack the UGC NET entrance exam in Management?
  16. Entrance exam for pursuing PhD from IITs?
  17. Can I appear for CSIR NET Exam and UGC NET Exam being an MCA candidate? In what way I can pursue Ph.D course?
  18. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
6th January 2015, 05:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for study Ph.D in Management?

Many Private Universities offer Ph.D admission on the basis of CAT, MAT, CMAT and GMAT score also, therefore, if you have good score in any of these along with MBA with at least 55% marks then surely you can apply for Ph.D admission without appearing for UGC NET or any other Ph.D entrance exam.

Qualifying UGC NET will make your eligible for Ph. D admission in many top Central and State Government Universities as they prefer candidates with a NET/SLET score for Ph.D program.

Those who have fellowship experience can also apply for Ph.D admission without appearing for any entrance exam. Hence, you can take your decision on the basis of the above conditions.
28th February 2017, 11:30 AM
Jyostna pathrikar

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for study Ph.D in Management?

Please give me entrance mphil in Hindi previous question pepaer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?