20th April 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?

sir i have completed my 10th education with 85 percentage and i want to join aeronautics is it possible.what shall i do.please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  6. Which is the best way to do Aeronautical engineering? Should I go for +2 or Diploma?
  7. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  9. Which stream should I join after 10th so as to pursue my dream of becoming an Aeronautical Engineer?
  10. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  13. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  15. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  16. Can I join Aeronautical engineering after passing 10th?
  17. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th and ITI?
  18. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
21st April 2011, 09:11 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?

You cannot join directly after your 10th standard. You need to complete your 12th standard or equivalent. You must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics amongst the subjects you pursue. Also you must start preparing for the entrance exam like IIT and AIEEE. Make sure you have high score in 12th standard too.
21st April 2011, 12:56 PM
amahajan

Hello Dear
The basic eligibility criteria for a BE / B.Tech is 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and must have a fairly high percentage of marks in the aggregate. So you would be able to do this course after completing your 12th class.
21st April 2011, 03:39 PM

Aeronautical Engineering

As you are a matriculate, study the +2 course in Science streams. Better, take

Science group with Mathematics in your XII. Try to score at least 50% in +2. Then only

you will be eligible to apply for the engineering entrance test. On successful completion

of your intermediate course, attend the National or State level engineering entrance

test. AIEEE is a National level engineering entrance test conducted for selecting

aspirants who are eligible to pursue the B.E. or B.Tech programs. Through the test, you

can seek for admission in engineering colleges to study the B.E./B.Tech course in

Aeronautical Engineering in any engineering colleges within India. Better, study the

course from a recognized institute. Then only you may get good jobs.
21st April 2011, 08:55 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have completed my 10th education with 85 percentage and i want to join aeronautics is it possible.what shall i do.please reply.

HOW TO JOIN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING

First of all congratulations for completing your 10th grade with 85 %...

-> Yes, it is possible for you to do aeronautical engineering after completing your 12th grade with the same good percentage which you took in your 10th std...

-> After completing your 12th grade with some good marks, you can either apply for counselling to get some good colleges for B.E - Aeronautical Engineering or you can do in some good private colleges..

-> If you can try hard and start your preparation from now, then you can write the IIT entrance exam and do your aeronautical engineering in any of the IIT colleges in India...

-> I have attached the list of aeronautical colleges in India in this post... kindly check it over to get an idea about the aeronautical colleges....

All the Best..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aero colleges - India.pdf(7.6 KB, 74 views)
24th April 2011, 10:02 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi..
there is no way that you can do engineering directly after the 10th class in our country,
you can do aeronautical engineering only after the completion of the 12th class where you are thought all the basics which are required for successful completion of your engineering,
so dont be in so much of hurry now its time for you to make your base strong for the engineering career ,specially concentrate in physics and mathematics if you want to be an aeronautical engineer
try to give the best competitive exams in the country like the jee and aieee and get admission in the best colleges in the countries like the iits and nits
3rd June 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for JEE?
12th January 2012, 08:38 PM
ram1246

HI friend

so you want to do aeronautical engineering so fast but sorry buddy you cant. .
i mean you can do but after you complete your 12th standard and graduation then you can enter into the aeronautical engineering.

k then ill suggest what you should do after 10th standard

first you need to take MPC(mathematics,physics,chemistry) in 12th standard with eamcet

EAMCET( Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test)

Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test is conducted by JNT University Hyderabad on behalf of APSCHE.

EAMCET is an entrance exam for doing engineering in aeronautics

remember one thing you need to score good marks in your 12th standard and in eamcet also .

ALL THE BEST MY DEAR FRIEND FOR SURE YOU WILL DO AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING BUT AFTER YOUR 12TH STANDARD ONLY

AFTER ALL ITS A CORRECT PROCESS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?