12th January 2019, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Indian Air Force having passed Intermediate from Commerce stream?

I have completed my Intermediate (12th standard) from Commerce stream. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force? Which all others similar options are available for me?

19th January 2019, 04:40 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Indian Air Force having passed Intermediate from Commerce stream?

Having completed your Class 12th in Commerce stream, you are eligible for joining Indian Air force, as a airmen Y group only as for other entries, Mathematics and Physics at Class 12th level is required for must.

Further, for joining Indian Air force as an airman Y group, you are required to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying in between 17 years to 21 years. Also, your aggregate in Class 12th must be at least 50%. You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For details and updates regarding different career options available in Indian Air force, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?